Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

After Market Seats

Old 05-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Starting Member
DerKojote is on a distinguished road
Default After Market Seats

Hey all. Long time reader, brand new member. I visited this site so many damn times when i needed to do work on my old girl ('97 GMC Jimmy) and Ive usually been able to find what I was looking for. Hoping I can do so again!

So my dilemma... My front seats have seen better days. The leather is ripped and the foam is starting to break apart. No big deal I know I could just throw some seat covers on them. Out of sight out of mind, right?

I was just wondering however, I know these new Jeep Cherokees and Grand Cherokees, along with the new Dodge Journeys, have seats that have storage under the seats.

Does anyone know of a place where a guy could buy a similar kind of seat that would work in a Blazer/Jimmy?

Thanks all!!!

Kojote

Old 06-20-2016, 09:19 PM
Tranzman is on a distinguished road

I recently looked at my daughters 2007 trail blazer and they looked good to go. My 2000 Blazer is gonna need seats some time, so I'm looking for something as well. Any U-pick type yard might have 'em cheap. Other salvage yards might charge more but have a better chance at having something. a little fab work and you should be able to set just about anything in there. Just measure the seat bottom edge to edge to find something with a similar spacing.