Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Fender flares for 2g blazers in the works

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Blazing2G is on a distinguished road
Default Fender flares for 2g blazers in the works

Hi, new here- not sure if this is in the correct spot. Recently picked up a 95 blazer 4dr. Realized fender flares are hard to find! Contacted a company called jungle fender flares and they are working to produce flares for the 2 door blazers (fiberglass) so nodding them for 4drs shouldn't be too bad. Any thoughts or input?

Old 10-29-2015, 09:58 PM
lazyboyjake is on a distinguished road

There are multiple threads explaining how 2 door flares have been modified to fit 4 door models. Spend some time using the search on this site and if that doesn't give good results, which I know from experience it isn't always the best, then just try using google and it will generally give you links to threads on this and other helpful sites.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:06 AM
Blazing2G is on a distinguished road

Thanks LBJ, I found some nice threads of people modding 2 door flares for 4 door trucks!
Anyway, jungle fender flares wants to make flares styled like the zr2 flares, but make them mount on the non-zr2 fenders. Am I correct in thinking finding decent flares and at a decent price is fairly hard to do? By the way, I'm in no way/shape/form affiliated with JFF, not spamming here! Just want the nice look of them.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:12 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Good luck getting them to do it spend a year harassing them with zero responses even got about 15 people to post on their suggestion board wanting them and still no response from them.

That being said it's been a while cause I dismissed them all together after that so maybe/hopefully they have decided to make them now.

Old 10-31-2015, 07:53 AM
CWBDDSPC is on a distinguished road

I checked into this yesterday. From their Facebook page it sounds like the 2 dr ZR2 style flares are going to happen! Which is good, but I think the 4 dr style are more in demand. If I wanted to buy a set of 2 dr flares and modify them I would have already done it. So, now is the time for everyone who wants 4dr flares to head to their Facebook page and leave input. They want to know what we want!!

Fender flares for 2g blazers in the works-image.png