Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Head Lights and Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
98BlackBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Head Lights and Tail Lights

What would you guys think about black head lights and tail lights on a black blazer look good or no just wanting some thoughts on it?

Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Head Lights and Tail Lights

i have CF tails and it blends decently on the black.

Headlights and clears are all chrome toooo dont know on those.

I've seen it before tho. Thought it looked beast

Old 08-16-2006, 09:13 PM

ok i might get them i am not sure i am still trying to replace all of the chrome on my car with black cause if i cant get off all of the chrome i am not gonna get the black head lights but i will still get the black tail lights

Old 08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

I think it would look sweet. post pix if you get them.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:51 PM

i will get them if i can figure out if i can take the chrome trim off of the side of my blazer and around the wheel well cause if i cant i am not gonna go with the black ones...... cause i dont think it would look good with black and then there still be the chrome...

Old 08-16-2006, 10:35 PM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point

well u could do all black....like my brothers 99 cougar....just a black beast.........but for me...you appreciate the colors and mods if they have contrast........like have u ever seen a white mustang with white rims, and white taillights?...looks ok but no contrast...but if u get a white mustang with like black rims and smoked out taillights and black headlight covers.....you see the difference in color more and i think it provides a sick look....so honsestly for a black blazer....id chrome it out....the chrome and black are 2 very different looks, contrast nicely so u can appreciate the full depth of the black and the chrome but hey its your blazer you decide the look you think would work best

Old 08-17-2006, 01:03 AM

Well i like the chrome bumper but i dont like the chrome trim going down the sides of my car that is the only thing i dont like about it. but you saying just go with chrome head lights and tail lights?

Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 AM

well chrome accents......i mean on a black truck ull notice the chrome alot more than on like a white car.......cuz of the contrast in color....so for a black blazer i would black out the windows with tint....then black bug deflectors...hoood and window.... and then for chrome.....id do chrome grill, grille guard, door handles, side steps or running boards, rims, headlights, taillights(top one too that third taillight on top of the back window), chrome roof rack and a chrome exhaust tip......i think that would look hoooottttt

Old 08-17-2006, 01:18 AM

ya but idk i like some chrome but not alot of it and it will proble be a while before i do alot to the outside cause i am only 16 and not getting to much money with only making 6.50 an hour and getting ready to go back to school so i will not be making as much money anymore i am gonna finish the inside and system first i am just trying to get ideas for when i get the money for what to do with the body and stuff and just getting your guys ideas but i get what your saying and it proble would look better chrome head lights i am still kindof stuck on black tail lights though right now

Old 08-17-2006, 01:41 AM

ahh well if a budget is a problem and u want black taillights...u can smoke them out yourself...my brother did it to his cougar...theres some paint u can spray on them....it turns it black and bam your set....only costs like 10 bucks

Quick Reply: Head Lights and Tail Lights