Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

How-To: Install Glow Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
jukdd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: How-To: Install Glow Gauges

the pictures don't show up, can you put the pics back up?

Old 06-05-2008, 11:41 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Oh, sorry. My photobucket account was deleted a while back. What had happened was my web browser wasn't letting me upload pics anywhere. I have a new web browser now, so I will upload the pics again and fix it. I think I still have the pics, and if I don't, I will take new ones. Won't be till tuesday though, that's my next day off. I'm at work right now so I can't check lol.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:32 PM
jukdd is an unknown quantity at this point

alright, thanks alot though!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I think I still have the pics, but they are on my flash drive which is at my freinds house. I will try to get my flash drive back this weekend and redo the pics for ya. Sorry about that jukdd. Did you get the same gauges or are you looking.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:41 PM
trailblzr2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya i've been looking to do the same thing thanks for the help. Where did you find the Super Street blue foglights i like the way they look i tried lookin for them but couldnt find it anywhere.

Old 01-25-2009, 11:50 AM
sparky22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been trying to find guages for my 1994 s10, but everything ive found is for 95's or 96's and up, anyone know where to find glow gauges for a 94?

Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Beginning Member
M4RKETT1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is old, but this is the new jukddd. i had to make a new account.

anyway, if you could ever get some pictures up again, that would be great

Old 05-02-2009, 10:40 PM

Doh, I haven't been on here in a while and I just took everything apart a couple weeks ago to put some new led's in. I will try and get some pics soon and redo this thread for all the new people on here.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:01 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

I saw this and I first thought you were talking about actual glow plugs. I was tryin to figure out why you would put glow plugs on a gasoline engine!

Old 05-04-2009, 12:54 PM

what are glow plugs? If my assumption is correct, are they some kind of spark plug or something.

I put these gauges in about a year and a half ago back before the forum went pfffffft! and haven't come back until just recently to find all these questions. I never realized that the pictures went bye bye. I have some upgrades to do to the dash in the next few weeks, so I will take some pics as I am tearing things apart.

Quick Reply: How-To: Install Glow Gauges