Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Does xtreme ground effects fit a LS 2 door

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2020, 08:51 PM
WrenchDog is on a distinguished road
Default Does xtreme ground effects fit a LS 2 door

I just got my Blazer a few days ago, I got a 2002 LS 2 door. I was thinking about buying some xtreme ground effects off ebay but I just want to know if it will fit. The ebay seller told me they will not fit, a local mechanic told me they will. I am mainly wanting the fender flares off the extreme, I dont really care about the other parts.
Thanks in advace!

Old 04-16-2020, 08:55 PM

This is unrelated but I want some of these too but can't find them; slotted tail light covers.

Old 04-16-2020, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

Front will, rear I'm unsure of, and the side skirts will not without bonding the two pieces together.

edit: before I lifted my truck, I was going to drop it a little and get a set a modify it to first my 4 door.

Old 04-16-2020, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by DonL
Front will, rear I'm unsure of, and the side skirts will not without bonding the two pieces together.

edit: before I lifted my truck, I was going to drop it a little and get a set a modify it to first my 4 door.

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
Yeah I don't want the side skirts, I just want the flares over the wheels, don't care about the extreme bumpers either, however, if the extreme rear bumper is required to make the flares fit then that's what I will do. I'm not going to lower this or mess with the suspension, it rides smooth.

I want some flares, tires, tail light covers, push bar up front and I'm calling this one done.

Old 04-17-2020, 06:24 AM
BF Veteran

If it's only the flares, you should be able to get s10 flares and they should fit.

not 100% but believe so.

Old 04-17-2020, 08:51 AM
eshaw is on a distinguished road

I've got ZR2 flares if you could use those.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by eshaw
I've got ZR2 flares if you could use those.
You're 100% sure they will fit?
How much do you want for them?
Could you put them up on eBay or something?

Old 04-17-2020, 11:02 AM
BF Veteran

Zr2 flares will fit

Old 04-17-2020, 12:50 PM
eshaw is on a distinguished road

The flares are off a 2 door. If you've never installed them before you'll have to figure out something to hold the rear ones on as they used metal brackets to attach the flare. I'm not sure I have those, I'd have to check. Just finding ones you can get off without the plastic tabs breaking off is half the battle. If you're really interested send me your email address and I can check my stash and see what all I do have for them. Don't post your email address here.

Old 04-17-2020, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran

The rear flares, I installed mine, although i have a four door I'm sure itll work for you aswell, I cut the tabs off and riveted the flare to the lip on the inside.

I just notice your post about the tail light covers. I have the same ones, i haven't been able to find any info on them, got lucky and got them with my old brush guard as a package deal. Let us know if you come across anything. I have yet to find anything about it's been 2+ years

Quick Reply: Does xtreme ground effects fit a LS 2 door