Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

new fender flares or fiberglass fenders for my zr2

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 06:09 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Lmao about you guys and cutting fenders.

Prerunner (any glass fender) requires you to drill out all the spot welds and pull the steel skin off. Installing fenders are just like flares, you have front and rears. Only using front fenders looks stupid just like only using front flares. Same retarded look as running around with the front jacked up.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by neo71665
Lmao about you guys and cutting fenders.
??

Originally Posted by neo71665
Prerunner (any glass fender) requires you to drill out all the spot welds and pull the steel skin off. Installing fenders are just like flares, you have front and rears. Only using front fenders looks stupid just like only using front flares. Same retarded look as running around with the front jacked up.
except they don't make rear pre-runner fenders for blazers so you'd have to custom make them. which would be a ton of work and most people wouldn't be able to do a good enough job to make it worth while.

we still have the stock rear flares so it's not like there's flares in the front and nothing in the back. most people (unless they know all about ZR2's) don't even notice the difference.

I don't know what your point was supposed to be.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:28 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

They make s-10 bedsides all day long. You cut them and they will fit on a blazer with a small amount of work. You can also pull the sides about 3 inches if you want to keep the steel but make it wider. Its been done plenty of times. At least 6 blazers on desert dimes set up as a prerunner. Personally I'm makeing a mold for a 4 inch wide dually style fender for my first gen.