PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How to post pics

Old 04-13-2007, 01:43 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default How to post pics

As you know, one of the new requirements for selling in this section is to post up pics of what you are selling. For those of you that dont know, here's how to do it:

1. Upload your photo(s) to a file sharing site...ie photobucket or something similar
2. In your post use the following code to put the pic in ur thread: [img]link to where pic is hosted[/img]

Thats about it....if you dont wanna go through all that, just go to the section of your new thread page that says FILE and click the "Click here to upload!" link. upload your pics from your computer and be sure the "Embed picture in post" is selected.

Either of these ways will allow you to properly insert pictures into your post.

Hope this helps!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Beginning Member
David Reeves is on a distinguished road
Default Uploading Photos

I chose the third option since I am not computer literate enough to do 1 and 2.
I cannot find the "FILE" much less the "click here to upload". You got any pictures of these screens that you can post or e-mail to me. My e-mail address is der1111@aol.com.
Thanks, I am trying to bide by the rules you established. You directions may not be as simple as you think. I EVEN COPIED THE DIRECTIONS AND STILL CAN'T FIND "FILE". SHOULD I BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON THE SCREEN I AM LOOKING AT NOW. I have an idea >O< the red zero is the center of the clock. at what hour would the hour hand be pointing that I would find "FILE" That is as simple as I can make it for me. If you would take a moment to tell me that it would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
DAVID REEVES

Old 12-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Click 'EDIT' on the post you wish to upload the images to. Click 'Go Advanced'. Scroll down the screen until you see the 'Additional Options' section. Within that there will be an 'Attach Files' section which has a button labeled 'Manage Attachments'.

Keep in mind that there is a file size restriction on files that are to be uploaded to the site. You will receive an error if the files are too large so you may want to resize them before hand. If you do not know how to do this, then a quick google search would be enlightening. This post may answer some questions as well --> Image Posting... PLEASE READ!