Search

Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2016, 10:23 PM

Maxboost25psi is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for 1994 Jimmy parts...

Hello

I am looking for the following parts for my 1994 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4

Drivers power seat switch plastic trim. This secures to the front of the seat in vicinity of where your left calf would be vs left side. My interior is red in color
but any color will do.

Both rear seat belt assemblies that go over the shoulder. Again my interior is red but any color will do.

Also looking for torx bolts that hold VORTEC plenum cover to engine.

Thanks
Old 12-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Starting Member

error_401 is an unknown quantity at this point

AFAIK

Such trim parts will be hard to come by new. Try junkyards with the one you have. You should know

The GMC Jimmy should have many parts in common with 1994 CHEV Blazer S10 or Oldsmobile Bravada. A Bravada could be an easy replacement because they sold many in red.

Also try looking for the full size Blazers and Tahoes.

The seatbelts in the rear are fixed with a TORX 45 or 50. The cheapest way is to buy just the socket for a wrench or a set of keys like Allen keys in a bundle.

With that you may be able to remove one of the bolts on the Plenum. (Not too sure what you intend with Plenum Cover - may depend on the engine type - VIN W or VIN Z - TPI vs. TBI).

Sourcing the bolts once you have the dimensions should be easy.

Good luck
Old 12-23-2016, 10:33 PM

Maxboost25psi is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information.

My local salvage yards do not currently have a similar vehicle in stock for me to pull parts from.

I posted my WTB parts in this section in hopes some people might have them laying in their garage, or perhaps have a parts vehicle out in the back yard

Im a bit of a pack rat and have extra parts from my past 5 vehicles neatly stowed away in the garage on a shelf...was thinking similar minded folk were here