Article Submissions/Discussions Have a Tech topic you would like to submit? See something that needs to be modified in a current Tech article, look here for the discussion thread.

Tech Article (DIY) Requests

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tech Article (DIY) Requests

Post up in this thread with your requests for new DIY articles.

DO NOT reply to this thread with requests for technical help for a problem you are experiencing. For requests of that nature, please post in the appropriate tech section.

When making a request, please provide pertinent details. These details should, at a minimum, include the year (or year range) that are to be covered in the request, any specific details you would like listed in the article, as well as whether you can offer up any pictures for said article.

I cannot guarantee that all requests will be answered, nor can I give any time frame for fulfilling any requests. It all depends on when someone can get to it. But the start is to assemble a list. I will try to keep this first post updated with the requests that have been made as well as links to any articles that are created as a result. Also have a look in the Tech Article (DIY) Index for already completed articles and the Article Submission/Discussion section for articles that have been submitted (because I am behind in getting them into the main published articles section ).

Old 05-19-2010, 07:10 PM
jim109 is on a distinguished road

dyi replacing power booster on 1999 blazer

Old 07-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Starting Member
jamesrj1977 is on a distinguished road
Default Short block swap

I am going to do a short block swap. I tried searching threads and had no luck, or I'm just a noob and can't find it. I was wondering if there was any helpful threads for this job. Thanks, Jamie

97 4X4 LS 4dr 4.3

Also wondering if there is a link for gasket kits

Old 07-20-2010, 03:52 PM
jimbowattz is on a distinguished road

2000 Blazer 2WD transmission replacement, PRETTY PLEASE

Old 07-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimbowattz
2000 Blazer 2WD transmission replacement, PRETTY PLEASE
A search for "transmission+removal" should give you some ideas/hints...