Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Exhaust Tip Pic Request

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Beginning Member
lo.1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust Tip Pic Request

I am trying to figure out how I want to have my exhaust exit when I redo my exhaust. Can you guys post pics of how your exhaust exits? Pics of any set-ups will be appreciated. I'm thinking about a single exit behind the rear passanger wheel with a chrome tip, so I'm hoping someone will post a pic of that.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by lo.1987
I am trying to figure out how I want to have my exhaust exit when I redo my exhaust. Can you guys post pics of how your exhaust exits? Pics of any set-ups will be appreciated. I'm thinking about a single exit behind the rear passanger wheel with a chrome tip, so I'm hoping someone will post a pic of that.
Well this is how mine used to look. It exited right before the rear right tire with a nice tip on it. The tip stayed dirty because of the location of it.

I have since removed the side exit and have it running out the back and tucked with a turn-down which stops right before the rear bumper so you can't see the exhaust pipe. And I decided to not put a tip on there this time.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Beginning Member
lo.1987 is on a distinguished road

I figured it would stay dirty there and I don't want it there cause it would be close to the person sitting in the back passenger seat. I think I want mine to exit out behind the rear tire on the passenger side.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I used to have a corvette style tip coming straight out the back. I cut it off and now its just a plain turn down out of sight behind the bumper.

I've seen this xtreme driving around a lot and the tips come out next to the license plate

An old administrator on this site had the exhaust sticking out of the passenger rear bumper endcap

Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

i got the gibson swept side exhaust exits behind passenger rear my camera is screwed up right now so i cant get a pic for ya a tip came with the kit its 2 3/4 pipe to 3 in tip sounds good you can hear it on you tube i could send you a pic with my cellphone tomorrow if you want to private message me your number your choice

Old 08-07-2011, 10:55 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

C6 Corvette tips

Attached Thumbnails Exhaust Tip Pic Request-100_0702.jpg  
Old 08-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Starting Member
98chevyblazer is on a distinguished road

Ohh i love the corvette tips where do i get my hands on one of those?

Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Nothing too fancy, just on a 30 degree angle or so:

Old 08-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Beginning Member
BlueZR-2 is on a distinguished road

Not to thread jack but ranger whered you get those ZR2 flaps?

Old 08-15-2011, 08:26 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BlueZR-2
Not to thread jack but ranger whered you get those ZR2 flaps?
Check my build thread (in my sig) and go to the last page. Last question asked!

Quick Reply: Exhaust Tip Pic Request