Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Thinking about a body lift for my 1994 Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Beginning Member
1994BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about a body lift for my 1994 Blazer

So i was just looking at the picture thread with lifted blazers and it got me alittle curious. So i went on ebay and just typed in blazer lift. This is what i got http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-94...Q5fAccessories

am i mistaken or is that about what it costs to just do a body lift!!! if so how hard is it to do and will i have to relocate the bumpers??

Old 11-29-2009, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That seems on the cheap side of things. From what I've seen a good body lift (a 2" one) is in the 200$ range. Keep in mind what the description says:

Kit Notes:
GAP GUARDS AVAILABLE AND SOLD SEPARATELY FOR THIS APPLICATION.

REAR BUMPER BRACKETS ARE AVAILABLE AND SOLD SEPARATELY FOR THIS APPLICATION.
So there are no gap guards. You will probably want those too.
As for the bumper I'm not sure. You will probably end up with a gap in between the bumper and body if you don't get new brackets to re-locate. The level of difficulty isn't too bad. It can be done in a weekend by yourself and a few buddies (and a couple of cases of beer ). You have to lift the entire body off the frame to insert the blocks though so if you don't have the tools to do that then it will be pretty difficult. You'd need some jack stands and lifts.