Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:16 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough
Default Blazer Khana

Alright, so figured to kill some time this winter i would make a drift video (because in the snow its just soo much fun). Oktain suggested Blaze Khana 1.0.............So figured would call it blazer khana 4.3...................Just need Zedartwo to come up with Jim Khana...haha

So anyways heres what i have so far, still have a TON of filming to do (and im doing it with a digital camera), and have to edit still, this is just basically everything ive gotten filmed so far minus the editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXIIigGGzw

Old 11-28-2010, 04:20 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I love the security camera footage!!

Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I will get started as soon as theres snow!

Old 11-28-2010, 10:41 PM

haha thanks, i thought would be interesting, kind of show the movie as in a day of driving...starting scene leaving the house in daylight, and then showing that footage to have it shift to night, then i can get both night and day footage seeing as im doing this in my spare time and it gets dark at 5pm...........Think might have to speed up the camera footage during the day, and slow it down a little bit where the sun goes down, got lots of playing around to do with the editing and alot more shooting, need to get lots of scenes and only show a short bit of each one, most of what i have left and planned for is on the streets which i found daylight would be better which leaves me to shoot on sunday mornings when no ones out driving....but they just plowed the streets and they plow them down to the pavement and salt the **** out of them so need to wait for a little bit more snow......light snow is perfect cuz then can do the stuff faster, deep snow like in the daylight shot in the parking lot and final scene is a pain because your going to slow.....in the parking lot the first big doughnut i was in 2wd, then had to switch to 4x4 to get moving a bit quicker........Need to start working on my 4wd drifts more, i spend to much time playing in 2wd.....got all the technical stuff down in 2wd, but need to start working at 4wd so i can do all that stuff a bit faster.......harder to get as sideways on a single lane street in 4wd as in 2wd..........i still got some fancy tricks in 2wd to come..but im saving those for the final video ...need the perfect amount of snow, not to much not to little so i can get the speed just right...................if i could get an ice storm like we had 2 years ago then damn....i could go down an entire block at a 90 degree angle.haha..

ice storm we had was sooo brutal..pulled into the parking lot at university...and there is a slight slope to it, and i mean SLIGHT (not even half as steep as my driveway, manitoba isnt exactly known for its hills)...and i slid the entire way down the parking lot sideways, about 150 feet (doing maybe 5kmh)...in 4x4 could not for the life of me get back up...had to actually make some tracks up a snowbank hill so i could get a running start and after a few tries finally made it

And zedartwo.....were in canada, we have a long winter of snow to come yet so we will both have a ton of chances to get some footage (and mostly have fun in the process) haha..

Im just lucky i somehow convinced my girlfriend to do all the videotaping

Last edited by streblo; 11-28-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Zerbla96 is on a distinguished road

cant wait for the snow XD

Old 11-28-2010, 11:35 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Very nice haha!

Look forward to see the finished product.

Old 11-28-2010, 11:50 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Huh. I thought that's how all Canadians drive in the Winter.

I'm guessing you could get Security camera footage because you work there.lol

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the finished movie.

Old 11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I'll probably have to wait another month for it to be like that in PA. I love playing in the snow too..

Old 11-29-2010, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by cbr995
Huh. I thought that's how all Canadians drive in the Winter.

I'm guessing you could get Security camera footage because you work there.lol

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the finished movie.
Haha yes its because i work there, i also happen to be the person who installed the cameras and operates them. haha............

And not all canadians drive like that..you have
1. the people who know how to drive, drive like that.
2. the other people who have no idea how to drive do 30kmh in an 80kmh, and 10kmh in an 80 when its snowing.....and STILL manage to hit the ditch on a straight road!!!....haha

But even BETTER yet is the people who THINK they know how to drive like that.....oh yes.....those are the best...in high school i saw two people crash into each other in the parking lot. haha....amongst many other things........I love RWD

Last edited by streblo; 11-29-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

hahaha. I remember at the ski resort I use, after its closed everyone goes nuts. Mostly civics and jetta's when I had my dad's full size chevy in 4wd rippin everywhere and these guys would stop, spin the tires and got stucks. I would just do donuts around them for a minute, ask for $20 bucks to get them out. made $140 one night lol