Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Coming Soon...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 11:33 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coming Soon...

...my Wife in a 2010 Camaro.

Rented one for her birthday, she's gonna flip. Got her a pedicure and other spa girly stuff for tomorrow and I'll be dropping her off at her salon. Then pick her up two hours later in the Camaro.

Question. Should I be mean and put a big bow on it?

Toying with the idea of taking it to the track and letting her have a crack at it since she didn't get to race her Regal when we were there last. Looks like general NHRA rules say 13.99 and slower and you don't need a helmet and can have a passenger. I don't think if she goes down the 1320 that she'll be on it like crazy so I think it just might be crazy enough to work. If not and she is faster than 13.99 then she gets one run in and a memory to last a lifetime.

Either way I'll be documenting her reacting with pics and vidz.

Stay tuned!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta go with a bow!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:16 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

she'll be bugging you to buy her one once she gets the taste of driving it

Old 08-20-2010, 03:26 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

DEFINITELY put a bow on it.. then show her the HERTZ sticker

Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Lol, sounds nice wish I could get someone to rent me a camaro or something for my birthday lol. I told my moms friend I wanted them to rent a hertz corvette and let me tear the **** out of it for a day but they didn't like that idea.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:01 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Put the bow on.
Did not go to the track.
She's still pumped!

Pics and vidz after we return it, don't want to waste any of our 24 hours!

Old 08-21-2010, 02:35 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Haha that's awesome!

Old 08-21-2010, 07:26 PM
BF Veteran

From beginning to the sad, sad end.

Makeshift bow since I couldn't find a big one in the middle of August.

Happy Birthday!

Stopped at a friend's house to let the dog out.

Night time cruising (LOVE these gauges).

Ran it through the carwash the next day.

Quick Photoshoot.

Toughguy pose.

Supermodel.

What a lucky guy.

Time to fill 'er up and take 'er back ):

Working on the vidz!

Old 08-21-2010, 07:55 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

She doesn't look too happy at the end.
I guess you'll be buying one, soon!

Last edited by cbr995; 08-21-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:13 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, in her words, "It was hard enough to go back to driving my car (supercharged 3.8), it's gonna be REALLY hard for you to go back to your truck!"

She's spoiled I tell ya. She's also been quoted as saying (before the Camaro), "I can never go back to a normal car. My next car has to be supercharged or turbo."

My reply?

"ORRRR a big V8!"

Quick Reply: Coming Soon...