Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Street racing not condoned here part 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Street racing not condoned here part 2

The whole point is that street racing is illegal, which is why we shouldn't condone it here. Blazer Forum does NOT condone illegal actions. It was a mistake to name the area "Street & Strip", and I'm sure it will be changed soon.

Sorry guys.

Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Street racing not condoned here part 2

ORIGINAL: FatRyan

That is retarded. You mind as well change the title of the forum, not just the description. your just asking for more problems. and just locking threads when were trying to discuss this forum issue was a pretty dick move. i think we were all trying to be mature here.
I just want to defend myself here. It wasn't my sole decision to not allow tales of street racing here. Many MANY other sites around on the net are doing away with it simply due to the fact that it hurts way more people than it helps. Not to mention that I have seen quite a few people get atleast a knock on their door because of illegal crap they posted on the net (ClubGP for one).

Don't go singling me out in this Ryan. If you can't read the description and abide by it, then you have a problem, not me. If you were *trying* to be mature, you would not discuss it, nor would you resort to name calling.

Ok, thread locked again.