Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

96 Blazer on 16" OEM Firebird TA wheels clean :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Beginning Member
blazer206 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 96 Blazer on 16" OEM Firebird TA wheels clean :)

Lowered 3" all around
Looks clean with the wheels
its the stock TA tire size, needs bigger tires
(the TA is on jackstands)

Yup 4X4

Old 12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Looks clean, lol I just noticed the Blazer emblem snuck in there on the grille. Actually I don't mind the tire size... but if it's messin with your speedo, then yeah get other tires lol.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Looks clean, lol I just noticed the Blazer emblem snuck in there on the grille. Actually I don't mind the tire size... but if it's messin with your speedo, then yeah get other tires lol.
i was just thinking the same thing Pat. but even if it is messing with the speedo-and therefore your ABS-just get your ECM tweaked to read the new tire size, since it really suits the lower stance.

i'm not a big fan of red vehicles (unless it's a Chevelle), but that's actually a really nice colour on your truck.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:42 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow, nice truck. Very clean. Not sure I like that Blazer badge on the grille, but to each his own. I will say you should do something with those frame rails though (ie undercoating). and ditch that leftover pinstripe on the front fender

Old 12-13-2009, 08:15 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Lookin' good!

Old 12-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

looks pretty good. def needs bigger tires.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Beginning Member
blazer206 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the comments guys.
The tire size does mess up the speedo but not bad.
Ya for the blazer emblem.. I was bored? Hahaa
The pin stripe would be off but It won't come off because the heat of the engine caused it to stick on pretty good.
Ill post some more pics of the car soon

Old 12-14-2009, 01:52 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmm, too bad about the pinstripe. Have you tried heating it up to remove it and using something like goo gone?
Can't wait for more pics of the truck

Old 12-14-2009, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Can't wait for more pics of the truck
LMAO!
*emphasis added.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
BF Veteran

lol. Pet peeve of mine. Blazers are not cars...they are trucks Or if you're truly proper, a "motor vehicle" or "vehicle" lol.

Quick Reply: 96 Blazer on 16" OEM Firebird TA wheels clean :)