Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Camaro wheels on Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 04:52 AM
Yoann is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Camaro wheels on Blazer

Hello from France !

I have a '00 Blazer 4 doors and I have a question.

Can I put my '98 Camaro rims on my Blazer ? It's the same entraxe (5x4.75).
What size of tires can I have for this camaro wheels in my Blazer ? I think 275/60/16 or 255/65/16.
It's the offset good or not ?
Do you think it's good or not ? Have you some picturesof Blazer with Camaro wheels ?

Thanks for your answer (scuse for my english !)

Yoann, from France.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Camaro wheels on Blazer

I see you have a taste for American vehicles, that sort of surprises me.

If my memory serves me correctly, Camaro rims will stick out past the fender if you have a four wheel drive truck and you will need backspacing. Anything with the same bolt pattern will bolt up just fine. There are even some BMW rims with the same bolt pattern (or entraxe as you said).

Click here for a site that will show you the difference between your stock tires/rims and the tires/rims you are interested in putting on your Blazer.

Also, if you take a picture of the side of your truck and tell me which rims you would like, I can make a computer edited image of what your truck will look like.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Seems like my memory was backwards. Sounds like 962dr knows what he's talking about! Either way, get some side pics up and I can help you out!

Old 05-10-2007, 06:52 PM
962dr is an unknown quantity at this point

Im running 16X8 99 Camaro rims with 255/ 55 /16 General Grabber UHPs on my 96 Blazer 2 Door 4X4. Perfect fit.Now if you run them on a 2wd you would need spacers.I' m about to do a 2 inch drop to complete the look.Go ahead and put them on you' ll be impressed with the handling improvement.BTW the tires are about 27.25"tall.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

I am running 16x8 Firebird wheels on my '87 S10-Blazer 4x4.
I am running 285/75R16 tires on tthose rims. To get the 33" tires to fit I ahd to install a 3" body lift and do some fender trimming. As for sticking out. Nahhhhh, not really. The Firebird wheels I have have 6" of backspacing.
http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/230922.jpg

Old 05-11-2007, 04:57 AM

Thanks for your answer.
My Blazer is a 4WD.
962dr can you send me some pictures of your Blazer with Camaro rims ?
Here is a side picture of my Blazer for TripleBlackBlazer :

And I want to put on it 98-99 chrome camaro rims.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:40 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh, Yoann! Be prepared to be mauled about those taillights. A couple of us Blazer owners like them over the ones we have!

EDIT: I was hoping to finish the photoedit before you got off but no such luck. Anyway, here it is. I assumed you were going to use the rims off the Camaro you have now from another post. As best as I can tell, these are the ones you have on it now. If you would like another rim, please let me know!

And since I'm an idiot and didn't read carefully enough, here's the chrome rims that you asked for:

Old 05-11-2007, 07:46 AM

A lot of thanks for this simulation !
I love !!!!
Now I need to find rims for my camaro ! But shipping cost to france it's too expensive... I must to find rims here in France... It's hard !

What size of tire can I put on camaro rims for my Blazer ?
I think 275/60-16 but I'm not sure,what the best size ?
What the maximum tire size for a 8" rim ?

Old 05-12-2007, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/230920.jpg
http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/230934.jpg
http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines....nr2/230939.jpg

The general rule of thumb is 4". You can mount tiresup to 4" wider then your rims size.
The tires in the above pics are 32.8"x11.3"x16" mounted on a 16" x 8" rim.
Not the ptrettiest thing, however there aren't too many fashion shows in the mud. [8D]