Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Modifications > Tires and Wheels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM

iturnrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sams club special- AT/D2

I was kinda in a jam and since the tires I actually want are backordered everywhere because of the goodyear strike, I ended up buying a set of Goodyear Wrangler AT/D2 at sams club. I cant seem to find any info about this tire on the web- has anyone ever used these or heard about them? I dont do what most consider offroading- I usually just drive down roads that say minimum mainteance- travel at your own risk.

Of course most of my driving is on road, but id say about 30-40% is on dirt/gravel, and maybe 2-5% on min maintenance, or sand, or muddy fields.

The tires that came with my truck were some generic firestone- dont know what kind, but I believe the previous owner paid about $79/tire.

This set of AT/D2 set me back $500/4. Im sure they will be fine for my driving habits, but I was curious if anyone else has them.

Thank you.

Sounds like a star wars tire.

Goodyeard finally fixed their website, so the old pictures no longer apply.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:01 PM

iturnrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: sams club special- AT/D2

After driving for a month now, Ive figured out that these tires do well on dry, wet, and snow, but Im not so impressed on mud.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 AM
BF Veteran

drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to drperry
Default RE: sams club special- AT/D2

The Blazer's came stock with Wrangler RT/S tires... Well, depending on the year, I'm pretty sure, but that's what my '05 has, and they're factory rubber
Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 AM

Closed Thread

Tags
2005, atd2, blazer, chevy, club, d2, find, goodyear, goodyears, ratings, rts, sams, tire, tires, wrangler