Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Modifications > Tires and Wheels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Beginning Member

ryito1122334455 is on a distinguished road
Default what rims will fit on a 97 blazer

just wondering what rims will fit on a 97 blazer i thought my f150 rims would fit because thier 5 bolt also..but bolt pattern is different, so no luck there, so will hubcaps work on aluminum rims? or what other chevy rims will work? i dont have much money to spend on looks.....but i cant stand the ugly rims i have now, id love chrome or aluminum rims, somethin shiny and that looks good, dunno how to explain the style i want, but if you post pics of what you have maybe i can explain it better, thanks everyone!!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Administrator
2009 GMC Yukon Denali
My Garage

swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to swartlkk Send a message via AIM to swartlkk

*Moving to Tires & Wheels*

Have a look around this section. I believe one of the stickies will answer your questions appropriately.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
1984 Chevrolet Blazer
My Garage

84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

If you do some research you should be able to find quite a bit of information. I have seen a lot of S10's running around with camaro, corvette rims and etc. I know if you drive a 2wd sometimes you have a bit of problems with backspacing. Or if you just do a search online just look for rims with a bolt pattern of 5x120.65mm or 5x4.75"
Old 06-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Beginning Member

ryito1122334455 is on a distinguished road

id love to see eveyones pictures of thier rims on thier blazers!!! trying to brainstorm to see what i want to do, i have a white 4 door4x4, and i dont like the 97 factory rims, i want chrome or aluminum, but something with a 5star look or something like that.....i cant do black or dark rims, just a pet peeve thanks guys!, also id like to do a slight lift on it and give it some bigger tires for these terrible ohio winters, and to play in mud on occasion. ideas????
Old 06-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Starting Member

JSpoon is on a distinguished road

You'd probably be best served to take a look through the gallery for some pics.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:02 PM

Appalachian American is on a distinguished road

If you go to the tire rack website and put in the year and model of a vehicle and look at the wheels they have for sale it will give you the bolt pattern in the description. Anything with a 5x4.75 will fit.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:02 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
03, 1997, 2wd, 97, blazer, chevy, f150, fit, gallery, good, jimmy, kind, rim, rims, wheels