Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Banner Ad Broken...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road
Default Banner Ad Broken...

The GoodWrench banner ad is messed up. It shows up micro sized in width, but super sized in height. It is like it is showing a thumbnail. It has been like that for a while now. Just sayin'

Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Oisinirish had a thread about this about a month ago. I'm having the same issue on both Firefox and Safari on my iPod touch.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It has been suggested that they remove that ad. It is provided by Google Ads so I don't know how they go about that, I just know it is out of my control.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

funny.........all of the issues that come up on the forum about ads & such, seem to be from you guys running something other than IE, which works fine for me.

mind you, my dino desk top is so slow, it probably wouldn't even know where to begin with one of the other systems, hahahahaha!

Old 03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha! Never had a problem with any ads or banners! (knocks on head, faux wood desk seems to suspicious)

Old 03-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

Ad's? Firefox with Noscript extension. I do`t even see an ad to say there is something wrong with it.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:32 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rogue
Ad's? Firefox with Noscript extension. I do`t even see an ad to say there is something wrong with it.
You have no ads? How did you do that?

Old 03-31-2010, 06:35 AM
Starting Member
Rogue is on a distinguished road

Firefox with the Noscript extension. Then only enable script for BF. < Has to be done or you can`t log in.

I did`t do it intentionally. I use FF and NS on all my machines. Noscript is more of a security add-on....with some fringe benefits. Was using it long before I signed up on BF.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

mines doin the same...its tiiiiiny width but height its huge takes up like 1/4 of the page for me lol eh i pay it no mind..just an ad..