Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Help with link next to avatar!!

Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about
Default Help with link next to avatar!!

Ok so I searched everywhere and even tried to back into it from other members pages but I can't figure out how to post a link to my Garage next to my avatar under my member status. I'm sure its simple but for some reason I am having one of those special days where I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me out how to do this?

Thanks Rex

Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good to me?

Attached Thumbnails Help with link next to avatar!!-avatar.jpg  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Wierd!!! It wasn't there this morning when I posted that. I thought it used to be there too, so I guess maybe thats where some of my confusion was coming from. Ok well thank you and sorry for my special day lol!!!

Edit: Ok yup I'm dumb I just realized that when I post a new post it doesn't show up on the new post until I navigate away and back to the post. So it was there all along I was just being dumb!!!

Last edited by rexmburns; 05-10-2012 at 09:55 AM.