Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Signature Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Signature Question

I'm very new to forums, this being the first. I'm assuming my signature is a profile of me and my blazer? I need to learn what that is, what it involves, what to do and how to do it. I'll "get with the program" asap. Thanks for all replies, I really injoy this forum.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:36 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TomSawyer
I'm very new to forums, this being the first. I'm assuming my signature is a profile of me and my blazer? I need to learn what that is, what it involves, what to do and how to do it. I'll "get with the program" asap. Thanks for all replies, I really injoy this forum.
A signature is the little thing that a lot of people have that shows up at the bottom of each or their posts. It usually describes you/your truck. For example, I have a picture of my blazer as well as the basic info.

To edit your signautre, scroll to the top of this page and look at the menu bar. ((User CP Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search..etc)) Click on the "User CP" on the far left hand side. On the following page there will b a column on the left, click edit signature!

Old 04-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Moved this discussion out of the trouble code thread.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:22 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help okvortec, that was very helpful. I'll try and set my signature up soon so folks will know what I'm drivin when they read any threads I post.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

No problem!!

Old 05-07-2009, 02:42 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Requesting Sig permissioning.

I'd like to add a pic to my sig but I see at the bottom it says no. Can this be changed please.

Thank you.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Um.. You should not have any problem putting a picture.

What is the URL of the image you want to use? For the time being, I put in the one from your photobucket account.

You just put the *IMG* code into your signature:
Code:
1999 Blazer LS 4 door Auto 4wd RHD
*IMG*http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm7/kiwiblazer/kiwibanner1.jpg*/IMG*
*URL*http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm7/kiwiblazer/*/URL*

Old 05-08-2009, 04:16 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Thanks Kyle.