Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Image Posting... PLEASE READ!

Old 11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

On photobucket, go to picture, on the right side will be different formats. click on img it will be copied then past to blazer forum

Old 11-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Beginning Member
Jimmybeatergal is on a distinguished road

Alright, where do I paste it in my "garage"?

Old 12-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If your uploads are failing, it is quite possible that the image file size is to blame. You should try resizing your photos before uploading them to reduce their file size. A few options have been posted in this thread to perform that task.

Old 12-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Beginning Member
george154302 is on a distinguished road

so is there a solution to make our avatars have motion?

Old 12-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by george154302
so is there a solution to make our avatars have motion?
The fact that animated gifs are not allowed for avatars is not a problem in my opinion. Signatures can be turned off if they are found to be too annoying. Avatars cannot and IMO should be static.

Old 12-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Beginning Member
george154302 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Swartlkk appreciate it

Old 10-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Starting Member
joyfriedman1909 is on a distinguished road

I know very well indeed this is an extremely old string, however I figured I'd toss some of my tech learning up here for individuals needing a free application that can do pretty much anything photograph shop does and will take a shot at NY PC, regardless of the working framework (ie Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows, And Linux/Unix)
In the event that you don't know anything of picture altering there are gatherings devoted to help long range router
The name of the program is GIMP
simply do a google hunt and it'll bring it straight up
I've utilized it for quite a long time, I like it way better then photoshop, Ilustrator
As Paladin pointed out, getting the signal strength boosted FROM the<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->How to Patch a Chipped Wood Floor is only half the picture, even if you can do it. Will your wireless device(s) - phone, tablet, laptop, desktop - be able to push their own signal back TO the router? They are not passive devices; they also have RF power sources, and RF signals to push through any interfering/attenuating materials. (The return path.) Granted, the router may have more sensitive receiving and decoding circuits than the other devices, but you still have to get a signal back to it.

Last edited by joyfriedman1909; 12-08-2019 at 08:15 PM.