Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Ok guys I need to speak my mind

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:20 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Smile

Originally Posted by rockp2
1sttimejimmyowner, I was not offended and I meant no offense to you. I consider good healthy arguments nothing more than strong discussions. I was just trying to impress on everyone that the tone and subject matter, seemed to be walking away from the "forum" concept that a dummy like me desperately needs.

Also, I agree with the follow-up issue. I try to ensure I close the loop on my threads (I'd better check and make sure now) so anyone with the same issue can find an answer. As a matter of fact, I want to continue updating my original post as I go thru the project.

All is good and I really do appreciate all the help you are giving me.

Note what this area is for (Forum Help & Suggestion Center )
This is the reason I started it..Seems like to me all i started was a thread for people to vent and rant.Not my intention at all.I have made my suggestions take them or leave them.

rockp2;555299 Anyways all is good between us.As fas im concerned my input has been spoken I have no need to carry it on any further.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

I haven't read that much since i was in school!!
I have only been posting on BF for a couple months, up until then I had only been reading(and got all the info i needed mind you). I'm here to help just as others have unknowingly done for me(don't take without giving i was told years ago). But, it does seem that the same questions get asked a lot... I'm new, so i still answer what i can, but I can see it getting old quick.