Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Uploading photos!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uploading photos!!!

Whats the deal with the uploading process all of a sudden i cant put any pics in and it keeps booting me out after signing in... Aggravation is starting to set in..Any help would be great with this, thank you..It wont even let me make a new album..

Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Exclamation

Ok so far 10 viewers and no help. is there anyone who can help me here with this problem? I already read the tutorials 10 times there is no link to click on to upload photos....something is obviously missing and I cant load photos..

Old 11-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What browser are you using? Any ad-blocker extensions? Have you tried logging off, clearing your history, and then logging back on?

I just added pictures to one of my albums this morning so I know it is working.

Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Exclamation

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Kyle i keep getting this message and i`m logged in, Did my acct get hacked by chance??

Old 11-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked at your albums. At first, I did not see all 4 of your albums. The maximum allowed images per user account is 100 images. That is the reason for the error message that you are receiving. It is just a generic message.

If you need more space, I would suggest you try Photobucket, ImageShack, or other free online photo hosting resources that are available online. I use Photobucket and have for the past 4+ years (pro account for the past 3 years).