Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

User name change

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 10:01 PM
NinetyEightBlazer is on a distinguished road
Default User name change

I sold my 98 Blazer for a 2001 Blazer and for obvious reasons would like to change my username here. Where can I do this?

Cheers,
Steve

Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I think this has been covered in Forum Help & Suggestion Center - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums but you can see what Mod/s are online (bottom of the main page, highlighted nics) & possibly PM them or just ask in the help & suggestion thread.
If memory serves me right (probably doesn't) I don't think you can without making a new nic though.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:40 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

like rotti said,i think you need to make a new account. you only have 2 posts lol,just change it.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 PM
BF Veteran

I didn't even notice that. Yeah 2 posts is nothing, but ask a Mod & make sure to go through the proper procedures. IMO

Old 10-03-2012, 12:18 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Making more then one account would be breaking a rule. IM sure if he asked an admin or mod that they would consider a name change.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:49 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

We only allow user name changes in exceptional circumstances and, I'm sorry, but this instance does not qualify.

Also, do not even consider making another account for yourself. That is easily tracked and is a violation of Forum rules.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:37 PM
NinetyEightBlazer is on a distinguished road

RRiddle3 - Would you please reconsider for just one time? I will be an avid member of the forum I assure you, I love my Blazer and cannot wait to learn all about it but, I feel like a retard with the name NinetyEightBlazer when I have a 2001 lol

Old 10-03-2012, 10:20 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, the same situation has befallen other members (including one of the Staff) and they stayed with the original name. People change vehicles sometimes and we really can't be changing names for all of them. Nothing personal and nobody is going to think less of you.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Honestly most people won't even notice I bet!

Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Honestly most people won't even notice I bet!
My rottweiller passed away in Jan. I've had many over the years & I'll still use my nic & always will out of the love & admiration I have for those dogs.
I'm not changing my nic to Shepherd/Husky/Coyote/silly/goofy/semi retarded/lil/bitch lol
She's my other dog btw.

Your nic is of the vehicle you hopefully carry with you as your ride that got you into this forum & possibly an admirer of blazers. IMO
Got a lil emotional after posting thinking of Theo my rotti/bull mastiff... so here they are. Nikita is, well you'll see which one

Attached Thumbnails User name change-theo-nikita-rs.jpg  

Last edited by Rottidog; 10-03-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quick Reply: User name change