1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

LOTS OF GAS IN MY OIL ????

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 03:45 AM
Beginning Member
charrliy525 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: LOTS OF GAS IN MY OIL ????

LM`MF`AO,I knew all about go-cart motors,2cycle dirtbike motors,and V8 350`s and ford inline 6`s,mainly in old novas and old F100`s by age 16 (all for orange grove and field trashen till they hit the scrap yard)at 16 got a license and my 1st 4 bangen mazda,built swimming pools like i still do and ragged the hell out of that little thing until 1 day i kept hearen a whining,squeeling noise,knew nothing of T.B. carbs,carrier bearings,cat converters,or all the other crap they came up with after 1982.inline 6 300 or v8-350 and 2barrel or 4barrel carbs i could build sleeping,so my smartass boss say`s-ITS THE MUFFLER BEARING!MY gulluble a..,young dumb full of .......goes to discount auto asking for it,luckily the old man tom knew me so well since i was 12 w/t all my other junkers,could not beleive i fell for that with what i knew then,longer story short-i got lucky i knew them n they knew me and the joke ended there,ive sent at least 4 or 5 young bucks looking for 1 since though and they get sent to napa,autozone,discopunt,and hell,even to junk yards ive seen being told to pull the cat. before some 1 fills them in on its a joke.my prob was the carrier bearing whitch was a sinch.ANYWAY-IM A FRKN STORY TELLER AS U CAN SEE,BK 2 THE MAIN ISSUE AT HAND.

Old 12-24-2005, 03:59 AM
Beginning Member

You would think a plug or 2 would foul or no compression cuase rings are shot out whitch i thought was the only way gas could fill the block is through the piston and rings.But like i said,Drain it,refill it with new oil,Turn key,Dont even stop n wait,TURN N START AND IT PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS,Will purr like some of my G.F.`s and run like a raped ape,till you turn it off,i probably drove it for who knows how long till 1 day at a store a guy says-MAN YOUR SHI.`S TAKEN A **** ON MY PARKING LOT,i had horrible gas mileage i noticed about 2 weeks prior to that day,now i know where it went-lmao-never blew a rod,still runs great,no knocks or nothing with 168,463.7 miles on her,i have never done anything to it-no plugs wires caps rotors never cleaned the injectors change the oil every time i get a hair up my butt,run all 87 gases,had her since 24K,im a firm beleiver that sometimes the gunk holds the worn out in place.now my 2000 blazer 2 w/d 4.3 just hit 65K and is a piece of crap,and it has oil done at or be4 3K,changed all fluids and trans filter every 15K,and at 65K it needs the valves adjusted bad,idles crazy some times,just did a new ultifunction switch in the columb last week whitch they wanted 260 buxs for but i got it used for 50 from a buddy,tac n reverse lights quit around 49K and im sick of looking for the short,door pins 3 times now-winder motor 3 times now,crap,crap,crap,the newer the worser,my old lady from 94 is still running good with gas for oil-lmao,,anyway y`all get my point,and yes go ahead and b... about the long typen segments,these car things right now got me a little ticked,its 2am and i think im going to pull the ol`girl in and tear her down and see what i find,,let y`all know in a few hours.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Beginning Member

i just posted a new post,i`m fixen to start tearen this blazer down and tommorrow im going to buy the nut kit,regulater,etc;...that was mentioned with the pics on how to do all that on my origanal post.but i`m just asking 1 more time,is this top section with the injector,fuel lines,regulator,etc;..the only way fuel can fill your block up to the top of the dipstick tube along with the 5 quarts of oil thats suppose to be in it,??? i`m just asking 1 last time so i dont go spending 350.00+ and it still fills up the block with gas afterwards.and also-even full of gas mixed with the oil in the block it runs fine,no fouled plugs,or loss of compression/power,but as soon as i noticed this problem,i only run it to move it around the yard and it starts as soon as u turn the key-no hesitation.let me know if you have any other things to check where the fuel can fill the block.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

There isn't any other way for fuel to get into the engine other than through those lines.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:13 PM
93LT is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

There isn't any other way for fuel to get into the engine other than through those lines.
Well, other than pulling the duct work off the upper plenum and letting it rip.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, obviously, but I was speaking more on a running, fully assembled, engine.