1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

Mystery starter wire?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
R A N D A L L is on a distinguished road
Default Mystery starter wire?

My starter has been arcing out so today i went to fix it and noticed an extra wire hanging down there coincidentally at the same time my stereo, and dome lights stopped working. Can you guys give me an explanation of the wires down there. I tried looking for a diagram and searched on this topic already. Couldn't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 05-24-2012, 02:42 AM
R A N D A L L is on a distinguished road

153 views and not a single reply.........alright.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a lot of people that came in here looking to help you out, finding no information about your truck, throwing their hands up in disgust, and moving on to someone else that had all the info necessary for those of us that can help to do so effectively without typing all of this out. Even typing out "year, make, model?" gets old very quickly.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a lot of people that came in here looking to help you out, finding no information about your truck or the wire in question (its color, the terminal on the end of it, etc), throwing their hands up in disgust, and moving on to someone else that had all the info necessary for those of us that can help to do so effectively without typing all of this out. Even typing out "year, make, model?" gets old very quickly.