2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Looking for vacuum hose diagrams

Old 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
dokkenette is on a distinguished road

Im new here and just got a 2000 blazer 4x4.Have been hereing a watery sound when I give gas , could that be water in the air pump?

Old 02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
RonJon is an unknown quantity at this point

No. If you hear a watery sound and it's (probably) seemingly from under the dash on the passenger side check the water in the radiator. When the engine is cold take off the radiator cap and check it. How's your heat working?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Starting Member
1999gmcjimmy is on a distinguished road

hmmm after weeks of replacing and checking lines the t near the master cly still has an open line i have no idea where it goes. tuns of problems with my jimmy, the evap codes were just a few. Everything from the smog pump to every sensor is new, brakes, brake lines to abs and to all 4 corners. Fuel pump, rear end, both front wheel bearings. Now i have to rebuild the trans and get a new transfer case. then back to looking for this vaccum line route. Truck needs allot of work i know but it has over 200,000 miles and is well worth fixing. Best part is the engine still has the stock wires and plugs.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:30 AM
RonJon is an unknown quantity at this point

From the drivers side of the intake manifold: There's a vacuum line, follow it about 6 inches and there's a T. The line from that goes to the air pump. Follow the line to the master cylinder area, it goes to a black/white check valve then to a T and a line from that T goes to another T. The 3 available spots on those two T's go to: the front axle engagement solenoid (top of firewall near center of engine), vacuum supply line for heater controls, line going to a vacuum resivoir ball inside the drivers fender.

Last edited by RonJon; 03-26-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:28 PM
actconstruction is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RonJon
From the drivers side of the intake manifold: There's a vacuum line, follow it about 6 inches and there's a T. The line from that goes to the air pump. Follow the line to the master cylinder area, it goes to a black/white check valve then to a T and a line from that T goes to another T. The 3 available spots on those two T's go to: the front axle engagement solenoid (top of firewall near center of engine), vacuum supply line for heater controls, line going to a vacuum resivoir ball inside the drivers fender.
Where is the reservoir ball located inside the driver's fender? Does it look almost like the air pump? This line which "disappears into the driver's side fender" has dryrotted off my Blazer. I can't seem to find where it goes (went) or how best to expose the reservoir and route the hose.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go:

Attached Thumbnails Looking for vacuum hose diagrams-98-_vac_res.gif  
Old 08-29-2010, 01:55 PM
blazernut2 is on a distinguished road

looking for vacum hose diagram 1995 jimmy; sons truck, fwd will not pull in, nor will dial for; heat-cool-vent-ect.work.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 PM
llee8300 is on a distinguished road

on that diagram of the thing that goes in the drivers side fender, theres a circle in the center (sort of). the nipple for the vacuum line in recessed in there and very hard to find and get the line to slide back on. took me a while since my hands were too big.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Starting Member
jas1313 is on a distinguished road

Ok, pump works, check valve relplaced, solenoid relplaced, STILL HAVE CODE!!!! HELP!!!

Old 12-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Starting Member
Kyle W. Mccomsey is on a distinguished road
Default 2002 blazer 2 dr 4x4

looking for a diagram for the vaccum lines for the 4x4 system my uncle says theres a vaccum line that comes off the top of the engine conected to a 't' and it runs down the back of the block across the trans and from there i'm lost as well as he is he has to replace the vaccum lines for the 4wd actuator so the 4wd works can i get a diagram showing the lines or get a how to explaination on how to fix his problem? thanks would be much appreaciated

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for vacuum hose diagrams