2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

visor mirror lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 11:18 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default visor mirror lights

anyone know where the fuse is to the visor mirror lights? The covers broke off of the mirros and I have the buttons taped down right now... I would like to just kill the power to them though....

Old 11-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: visor mirror lights

I believe you can pull the A-pillar trim and unplug them there. I'll take a look at the wiring diagrams for you and see if there is a fuse that isolates them, but I do not recall one...

*EDIT* - actually it doesn't look like the connectors are accessible from the A-pillar locations. And the wiring diagram shows that there is no fuse that won't affect other systems.

Old 11-28-2006, 11:28 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

I dont have a problem just unplugging them.... would I have to do it on each side or does one side control them both???

Old 11-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

See edit above. You would need to unplug both of them from what I can tell from the wiring diagram...

Old 11-29-2006, 12:16 AM

well crap...... that sucks... if the plugs arent in the a-pillars then where might they be??