2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Wiring diagrams/remote start - keyless entry

Old 12-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Greed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wiring diagrams/remote start - keyless entry

I bought an Omega mars 22 remote start/keyless entry for the blazer. I have a wiring sheet specificly for my blazer telling me what wires I need to connect to for my 04 blazer but I'm looking for the actual diagrams for the blazer to see where the bcm,pcm and the lock wires etc.... run so I can actually find them. Can anyone let me know where I can find the wiring scematics for and 04 blazer?

Old 12-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Wiring diagrams/remote start - keyless entry

A wiring diagram will not tell you where the wires run...

Old 12-02-2008, 09:26 PM

True, Acording to the paperwork I need the bcm, pcm and ignition harness. There are alot of others but they are a wire here and there. I will be having help with this project but, I would like to be able to map it all out before I start.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

12 VOLT CONSTANT RED (+) and RED/WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS STARTER YELLOW (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS STARTER 2 N/A IGNITION 1 PINK (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS IGNITION 2 WHITE (+) See NOTE *4 IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS IGNITION 3 N/A ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 1 ORANGE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 2 N/A KEYSENSE N/A PARKING LIGHTS ( - ) WHITE (-) @ BCM, LIGHT BLUE Plug, Pin A5, See NOTE *1 PARKING LIGHTS ( + ) BROWN (+) @ BCM, LIGHT BLUE Plug, Pin B6, See NOTE *1 POWER LOCK LIGHT BLUE (TYPE A) @ BCM, BROWN PLug, Pin A4, See NOTE *1 POWER UNLOCK WHITE (TYPE A) @ BCM, BROWN Plug, Pin A3, See NOTE *1 LOCK MOTOR WIRE GRAY (+) @ RELAY BLOCK NEXT TO FUSE BOX DOOR TRIGGER See NOTE *2 @ BCM, See NOTE *1 22483_BLAZER_(-) NEGATIVE DOOR PIN ISOLATION CIRCUIT.pdf DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION GRAY/BLACK (-) @ BCM, LIGHT BLUE Plug, Pin A3, See NOTE *1 TRUNK RELEASE BLACK (-) @ BCM, PURLPLE, Pin B1 Plug, See NOTE *1 SLIDING POWER DOOR N/A HORN BLACK (-) @ BCM, BROWN Plug, Pin A9, See NOTE *1 TACH WHITE @ PCM, GREEN Plug, Pin 10, See NOTE *3 WAIT TO START LIGHT N/A BRAKE WHITE (+) @ SWITCH ABOVE BRAKE PEDAL FACTORY ALARM DISARM LIGHT GREEN (-) @ BCM, PURPLE Plug, Pin B3, See NOTE *1 ANTI-THEFT YELLOW (+), ORANGE/BLACK (-) and RED/WHITE (Not used) GM's PASSLOCK 2 System, these wires exit the Ignition Switch Tumbler together and are in the Main Ignition Switch Harness in the Column. NOTES NOTE *1 the BCM is located in the Center Console, just below the Radio.

NOTE *2 the DRIVERS DOOR is a TAN (-) PURPLE Plug, Pin B4 and the PASSENGER DOOR is a ORANGE (-) PURPLE Plug, Pin B2. The REAR DOORS and HATCH use the same wire a DARK BLUE/WHITE (-) LIGHT BLUE Plug, Pin B11. When connecting to an ALARM SYSTEM, use all 3 wires and DIODE ISOLATE See DIAGRAM.

NOTE *3 the PCM is located on the Passenger side fender.

NOTE *4 IMPORTANT !!!!! this wire MUST BE CONNECTED as IGNITION #2 for REMOTE STARTING!!!!!!

You will need a bypass for the Passlock II system, I suggest the PLJX or GBMP. Google either of them. Fairly cheap as well.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:20 AM

Much appriciated, thank you. Any idea where I can find the shematics for this stuff also, bcm, ignition, pcm. Like you would find in the back of the service manual.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:39 AM
salvy is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had 1 installed in my 2000 Blazer, is it worth the trouble to try to deal with all trouble you run into and save a few bucks? It cost me 210.00 out the door installed by people who do it all day long with a lifetime time warantee. IfI have trouble I can just bring it back. Said and done. Good luck to ya.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Other than the back of a service manual, you could get an AllDataDIY.com account. They will have all of that stuff.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:17 AM

Well, the problem I'm having is that noone wants to install it for me because I didn't buy it from them. I have yet to ask anyone I talked to if they would install it for me on the side. I'm still trying to decide if I want to tackle this or sell it on ebay and just go buy one and have it installed by them or what. Decisions, decisions. I would really like to do it my self just for the sake of doing it, I like to learn and work on stuff but, on the other hand I really dont know what I'm getting myself into.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:49 AM
salvy is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that, Well, if you could get to an employee of one these shops, and ask them if they want a side job, maybe you can get it done that way, or do like you say sell it on Ebay, and have it done by a shop. I would try first, at this point, and see if you could get to an employee, pertend you want to ask them a question or something ! Cash deal ! You'll get someone ! Good luck.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:31 AM
dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: hillbillyinOhio

You will need a bypass for the Passlock II system, I suggest the PLJX or GBMP. Google either of them. Fairly cheap as well.

directed electronics 556Lw is easier to use and more reliable :-)