2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 01:22 PM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rexmburns
What help was given? I said I would have helped you had you not repsonded in the way that you did I didn't say I did help you.I had already bought the brake pads I just needed the correct part numbers to give to the seller to make sure the correct brake pads were being sent. What am supposed to do with the response "what did you do that for you should of bought them from autozone" He was saying that you SHOULD HAVE bought them from AZ its called sarcasim! What? What? I don't know what this is for you already said what at begining of your last question! I was supposed to buy 2 sets of brake pads. Well buying two sets is your plan as you stated below in this very same repsonse. I just said clearly in the post I bought these brake pads and even gave the link to them. And den! Do none of you have to ability to understand what you have read? Do you have the ability to understand what you are writing? All I wanted was the part numbers. I told you I would have given you what you wanted but you responded to the first reply like an a** But instead you guys all act like I have committed a sin because I bought a cheap set off ebay. We don't think you commited a sin we were simply trying to point out the fact that not all brakes are created equally and not know where or who makes them is a pretty big gamble. Where did anybody say that the brake pads I bought was a lessor quality? Here is where. By you saying that I should of bought a higher quality brake pad for $22 applies that I have bought a lessor quality part. I'm still failing to see where I said it was a higher or lessor quality! I do see where I said "AZ has a set of Duralastpads (which are a well know and reputable company) for $22" When you say I will be submitting another post asking about how to change my hood and fender because of my "$12" brake pads have failed, is YOU saying that I have a lesser brake pad installed. This is a true statement in the sense that no one wants to help someone who acts like a baby with sh*** responses when they don't get the perfect response to their question. Like I said do you not understand what you have read or typed? Again do you not understand what you have read or typed? With all your long response are you trying to convince me or yourself with your brake choice. I'm just trying to prevent the death of another blazer due to a bad owner at this point! And P.S 1. return shipping is not free. Either is a second set of pads 2. I would already have the brake pads in my hand before going to the garage since for that price I could buy 2 sets to the 1 set from autozone. yeah but not before you post another question asking what the correct part number is And NEVER have I seen a brake pad fail regardless of where it was made or price paid. I have and the consequences are not worth being cheap. Where out yes. fail, NO. Well sure they wear out its called a "wear item" for a reason. Now you understand when I say I have to sit back and laugh at the response's. I still don't get it what I do get is that you just can't seem to understand that help was being offered and instead of taking it politley you had to throw a hissy fit like a child! It is over and done with and I already found out the answer to my own question days ago. By days ago you mean yesterday since thats when you posted that you had your answer correct? You wouldn't have had to find any answer if you had just ordered it from AZ But yet you still keep rambling on about my parts purchase and about how great autozone is. My response is not about how great AZ is in fact I don't even shop there I shop at Advance Auto Parts. The topic was the brake pads and how AZ sells some that you actually know where the come from You must work them or represent them in some way lol, I mean come on. No representation of them at all it was just the company brought up in the first response so thats what I stuck with.
He was saying that you SHOULD HAVE bought them from AZ its called sarcasim! Really? You said in a previous post that he wasn't being sarcastic and that he was ONLY trying to help. You just proved my point. Keep talking lol. You are not very bright are you?

Old 03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Are you bright? Your buying brake pads from ebay.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:30 PM

And saving money thanks to Ebay. I thought you said Good day Sir at the end of your sentence. That means goodbye to normal people.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:32 PM

The last question I have to ask is, why does everybody suddenly want to post a response now lmao. Am I that entertaining. I must be a "cool buddy" lmao. Careful you might have to go back and reread a post to see what that means.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Yes I did but I had to give you a remark about how bright you are.

You might of saved 10 bucks but your gonna pay for them in the mean time. Youll notice how long these will last ya.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
And saving money thanks to Ebay. I thought you said Good day Sir at the end of your sentence. That means goodbye to normal people.
so, should i put vegetable oil in the truck, instead of motor oil, because its cheaper, oil is oil, right?

what about if I fart in the gas tank, gas is gas, right?

NOPE.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:44 PM

Could be true, doesn't mean any other would of lasted any longer. Autozone may be a choice in the future, or another brand if the blazer is still around. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but I bought these pads so there going on. My point was I already bought brake pads. I wasn't asking where to buy brake pads or where I should of bought brake pads. I just needed the parts number which I found the same day myself. I didn't start the rudeness first. Go reread the post. He was being sarcastic and I was an *** back. You get what you give. There was no need to post that. Period.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by richphotos
so, should i put vegetable oil in the truck, instead of motor oil, because its cheaper, oil is oil, right?

what about if I fart in the gas tank, gas is gas, right?

NOPE.
lamo hey that's your choice. I don't need to know what you do in your spare time. You want to put vegetable oil in your truck or go fart in your gas tank be my guest. If I needed motor oil I wouldn't buy vegetable oil myself, cheap motor oil, maybe.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Oooohhhh big bad internet man!! Calling people names online I bet you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof don't you big guy???
You are now trying to argue the stopping forces of the front and rear brakes as your stance! If the rear brakes aren't useful in stopping the vehicle why the h*** would they all come with them??? Chances are if your willing to put unknown pads on the rear you wouldn't hesitate to put them on the front as well.

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
He was saying that you SHOULD HAVE bought them from AZ its called sarcasim! Really? You said in a previous post that he wasn't being sarcastic and that he was ONLY trying to help. You just proved my point. Keep talking lol. You are not very bright are you?
Its funny to me that out of everything I posted in my response to you that this was all you could come up with to say! I don't get what point it is that you proved though. Sure I said he was trying to help which he was but why is it that the way it was stated not able to be in a sarcastic manner (I hope you can understand that)?

Where are you located if I might ask? I just want to make sure you are nowhere near me to endanger my family.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:12 PM

Why you wanna meet me? You may not like the outcome. Just put new oem rotors and brake pads on the front. And I also bought a new rear caliper off eBay for the rear as well. Your right new brakes will much worse then those old worn out pads with that old seized caliber in the rear. Not trying to be a Internet tough guy just not going to listen to your bull****. Where do live? Btw

Quick Reply: What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads