2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 10:57 AM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Who said we wanted to help you period ? Its so easy to find part numbers .
I figured that out on the first response I received.

Attached Thumbnails What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads-540152_561702287195125_1219154642_n.jpg  
Old 03-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Still stuck on this huh!! I know I said in and earlier post that we were just using AZ as the example since it was the first one given and we stuck with it!! If you tell me there are no parts stores anywhere near you I'm going to call you a liar!!
I really truely do hope that your pads work great and that you never have a single issue with them man I really really do! I just wish you could understand the point I have been trying to make (which I think you do since you have helped me prove it in more than one of your posts) and stop trying to bring up all these other angles that do not pertain to the original arguement of "you have no way of knowing who or where these things come from and whether or not they are truely any good".

You also never told me where your from! Also how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Old 03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Still stuck on this huh!! I know I said in and earlier post that we were just using AZ as the example since it was the first one given and we stuck with it!! If you tell me there are no parts stores anywhere near you I'm going to call you a liar!!
I really truely do hope that your pads work great and that you never have a single issue with them man I really really do! I just wish you could understand the point I have been trying to make (which I think you do since you have helped me prove it in more than one of your posts) and stop trying to bring up all these other angles that do not pertain to the original arguement of "you have no way of knowing who or where these things come from and whether or not they are truely any good".

You also never told me where your from! Also how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I will start, I am Richard, I am 28 years old, from Minneapolis, MN, and I am an alcoholi...... wait.. wrong meeting.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Hahaha you dummy rich! Oops that's not nice of me lol!

Old 03-28-2013, 02:18 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Hahaha you dummy rich! Oops that's not nice of me lol!

Old 03-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for that laugh Rich I needed it!! Its been one of those days today!

Old 03-29-2013, 08:03 PM
midnightbluS10 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
This thread is cute . Funny how the brake pads your buying are total **** and also you can get better quality pads for the same price locally as stated above.

How about you take your head out of your *** hole and look for the part number your self. Its not that hard to find part numbers.

YES ITS your choice what to buy for your vehicle. But your not making the smart choice.... I hope that these pads you buy work well because When you cant stop in time for that little child crossing the road then you can think about us trying to talk you into buying quality pads.

ITS like changing pads when the rotor has 10 % life left... IS that even worth it ? Will it work yes. IS it safe ??? NO

Just my honest opinion. Instead of having an attitude from the 1st response I dont blame these guys talking to you like this.. The way you ask is the way you receive on these kind of sites. SO instead of asking for the dam part number over and over go find it your self.

So explain to us how you know that are total s#!t and that the AZ pads are that much better.

Have you purchased these ebay pads and made direct performance comparisons between those and the Duralast Silver pads offered at AZ?

You haven't?

THen your opinion on the matter means NOTHING. It's based on what you feel is a better part only because the price is higher.

You do realize that you can buy known good parts for MUCH cheaper than a retail store from ebay and receive the same exact part you would've gotten at the store?

So because I paid $22 for my AC Delco pads on Ebay instead of $52 at the local parts house, does that make the ebay pads inferior? According to your logic, it does. Logic based on nothing but stated price.

So how again do you know that the Duralast pads are that much better than what he purchased?

Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know what happens when a thread goes nasty and devolves into name calling and personal attacks?

That's right... THREAD CLOSED.