2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Where does this Vacuum Hose go? Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Beginning Member
Cassera is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Peru Motors
one thought..go to a shopping center, grocery store, church-you get it and find one to look at with your own eyes. If you were near by (up state NY) you could look at one of mine but to describe the the upper hose connects to the left one-that's kinda tough but...who knows-maybe do-able. Just a thought. A junk yard that had one that wasn't picked thru yet. The classifieds-one for sale and just look at it. Good luck. Jerry
I do live upstate......i live 5 minutes from poughkeepsie

Old 09-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Tony H is an unknown quantity at this point

If they are all Vacuum hoses and all eventually connect somehow. It shouldn't matter... right?

Old 09-21-2010, 01:05 PM
jim109 is on a distinguished road

check out post by nj4x4blaze in todays posts .I was looking for same info this is it.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Beginning Member
Cassera is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jim109
check out post by nj4x4blaze in todays posts .I was looking for same info this is it.
We've never met, but I love you.

You're awesome!!!

Old 09-24-2010, 09:24 AM
jim109 is on a distinguished road

Glad i could help. I stll cant find the port on mine.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Beginning Member
Blaze01 is on a distinguished road

Hey jim109...if ur looking at the area where Cassera looking note that one of those vac lines is capped off. Check out his link.
http://www.kylestubbins.com/files/im...zer_vacuum.jpg

Old 12-04-2010, 02:50 AM
jackrabbit26 is on a distinguished road

ok. One hose goes to the Vacuum Resevoir (Ball), one goes to your heat/ac controls, one goes to your intake. Hope it helps.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 PM
greenmachine22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i took one of the other posters pics and OUTLINED what hose i am talking about. IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WERE THIS GOES, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! thank you!

if you can post a pic of were that hose i just talked about goes...i will post one of were your hose goes as soon as possible!!! thanks

Attached Thumbnails Where does this Vacuum Hose go? Pics-pic-2d.jpg  

Last edited by swartlkk; 12-06-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit function to add additional information in your post if another member has yet to respond.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

greenmachine22, your question was answered in the post by blazer01. IE, it goes to the manifold. If you want more specific information, you really must provide some detail into what you are driving...

Now, why not help someone else if you can rather than do the whole "I'll rub your back if you rub mine" crap. Pay it forward if you will.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Starting Member
jdgsr57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could anybody tell me why my air conditioner from my 1995 Blazer 4wd/4dr worked fine last summer but now I get nothing as far as cold air concerned I have checked all of the
relays and all the fuses , I recharged the unit but I'm still not getting cold air , the clutch
will not engage unless I run a jumper on it. I just wonder if it could be a fusible link and if so where ! Any responds would be welcome.

Quick Reply: Where does this Vacuum Hose go? Pics