Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Built my own sub box

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:11 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Built my own sub box

ORIGINAL: dbleon

My intentions were not to mock you... Bobditts came in and said they are not clear or responsive, i was actually trying to back you up by saying that everyone has there own taste... i also gave you props on the build! So dont get snappy at me. But if you want to start the bashing, i definately have alot to say.
Ok dude check it out, you typed that not me, and I'm just simply informing you of the situation before it gets out of hand.
I have already said several times to drop the sunject and be done with it, so lets be done with it and get the thread back on track. Thanks for the compliments and all that jazz, lets move on ok?

Yes, they are 15's and I took the pic form the back glass, I dont remember the exact dimensions on the box, but I can tell you it was what RF reccomended to me for a seperated chamber dual setup with ports. I'm really impressed myself with how it turned out, especially since it is my first box and all that. I don;t know what all this talk about sq is, but I figure it has to do with how loud it is I guess or something like that. I can tell you this for all the systems I encounter out there going to shows and club meets and get togethers, this system puts more than its fair share to shame. I'm not saying it is the best, but it is really exceptional to hear and see in person. I don't care what bobwhateverhisnameis has to say about it.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:15 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

From an outsiders view, the squabbling needs to end before a moderator or admin steps in. Personally, I would have already gave props to rabbit for a job well done (regardless of SQ) and locked the thread. It's the internet people, chill. With that said.....

I had 2 RF Punch stage 2's in my blazer. They sounded great, but just didn't fit my style of music. I am nowon my 2nd set of Kicker Comp VR's. First were 10's and I took them out and put them in my Silverado when I thought I was gonna have to sell the blazer. Realized I wasn't so I left em in the truck and got two CVR 12's for the blazer.. they sound great.. I loved my RF's too.. Still got em if anyone wants to buy..lol

Old 03-25-2008, 06:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

It looks real nice Troy, and the suspension drop is kick a**. For not having any experience, that is real good. Better than I could do I bet ya. Keep up the good work.

*And dbleon, drop it and be done with it like Troy said and keep the subject of this post intact please. Troy wanted to show off his handiwork like many of us here have done and will continue to do, so although your opinion is a valid opinion, there is no need for the afterthoughts.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:20 PM

Thanks Dave!

Old 03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks great

Old 03-26-2008, 12:20 AM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

don't know what all this talk about sq is, but I figure it has to do with how loud it is I guess or something like that.
Hmmmmm

Old 03-26-2008, 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: dbleon

Hmmmmm
[sm=violin.gif]

Old 03-26-2008, 12:48 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks great rabbit. Congrats on the box build. I might be building one myself this summer, though it won't be as big and will just hold the same subs and amp I have right now. I just bought a prefabed box before, but now I want to try and integrate it into a hidden sub system/storage solution (sort of like what jigg has in his truck, but without the large storage tub). This way I can protect the subs from stuff rolling around in the back and people won't be able to peak in and see what I have. Congrats again on the great looking box.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:00 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: lennyblazer

Looks great rabbit. Congrats on the box build. I might be building one myself this summer, though it won't be as big and will just hold the same subs and amp I have right now. I just bought a prefabed box before, but now I want to try and integrate it into a hidden sub system/storage solution (sort of like what jigg has in his truck, but without the large storage tub). This way I can protect the subs from stuff rolling around in the back and people won't be able to peak in and see what I have. Congrats again on the great looking box.
Jigg's setup is hot .... After i finish my kick panles, i will be doing somthing similar with my sub, amp, and amprack all hidden...