Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

my first box build

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: my first box build

Looks nice, what are the length, width, and height deminsions? I am thinking about building a custom box to replace the standard sealed Q-Logic dual sub box. I am going to try and get it to be as shallow as possible and fit perfectly between the wheel wells.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 PM
tonkpils is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: bobditts

holy blurriness! lol. learn to take a picture! haha. Looks nice. Why the odd shaped hole for the subs?
ah camera phones FTL!!! lol,,,and it is a perfect circle. thats just tape where i masked it off to paint. its actually not carpet but a flek stone kind of paint on it. thanks for the comments guys. ill be setting up my amp wall this week and i should have it all re-installed by the weekend.

oh and the lengths are 34.5 x 20.5 x 16

Old 01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

Looks good. Did u caulk the 45's to the inner wall or did u only caulk the bottom edges???

Also is fisher the box boner on this site (term used on ROE sry)

Old 01-21-2008, 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: XBlazer01

Looks good. Did u caulk the 45's to the inner wall or did u only caulk the bottom edges???

Also is fisher the box boner on this site (term used on ROE sry)
no way man. i caulked it all,,lol. did the bottom and flipped it over and did the top and all the way down the sides. and about fisher i have no clue...i know he is on ca.com but here you dont hear about his work much

Old 01-21-2008, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran

yea I've been hearing alot about his work. It's finally peaking through the mass Pete Kulicki(team toxic bass) designs out on the net. I havent wanted to do business cause he deals with LOWHZ.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:09 PM
cloak01ls is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: XBlazer01

yea I've been hearing alot about his work. It's finally peaking through the mass Pete Kulicki(team toxic bass) designs out on the net. I havent wanted to do business cause he deals with LOWHZ.

LowHz FTL [:'(]

Old 01-21-2008, 10:23 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

lowhz?

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

lowhz?
One of the worst people you will ever hear from/meet.

He's very pushy on products and has even made death threats to all of us mods at ROE.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:43 PM

well i got it all installed this weekend and i must say it is a big difference,,my subs can breathe now lol

Old 01-27-2008, 08:46 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Quick Reply: my first box build