Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Video Electronics (https://blazerforum.com/forum/audio-video-electronics-8/)
-   -   new and lookin for tips (https://blazerforum.com/forum/audio-video-electronics-8/new-lookin-tips-17924/)

KMiLL 95 03-01-2008 02:20 PM

new and lookin for tips

i have a 95 red 4 door....its in pretty good shape.....i want to make changes and modifications and whatnot....body work, lights, stereo (speakers, amps, etc) but dont exactly kno wut to do to it.....im not looking to do anything REALLY expensive but some significant stuff that'll spice it up.....

any tips would be highly appreciated

bobditts 03-01-2008 02:47 PM

RE: new and lookin for tips

cant suggest anything without a budget and what is most important to you. What you just typed is the same as walking into walmart and telling an employee that you would like to buy something in the store and asking what he/she suggests. Thats pretty vague. lol

2002XTREME 03-01-2008 03:03 PM

what state do you live in?

KMiLL 95 03-01-2008 03:09 PM

lol good point....idk i just started REALLY getting into my car...i really wanna change my head lights and tail lights...

2002XTREME 03-01-2008 03:13 PM

how about a custom painted set of taillights???

thegr81 03-01-2008 04:14 PM

4wd or 2wd what kind of direction are you wanting to go with for suspension?? WELCOME TO THE FORUM by the way!![sm=welcomesign.gif]

blazinloud 03-01-2008 04:20 PM

I suggest a simple tint job of the oem tail lights

cheap and i like the look.....but I dont know about on red maybe if you ask someone can photoshop it for you.

94blueknight 03-01-2008 08:00 PM

if u wanted to u could start out by getting a new head unit to start a new system goin if u wanted. i would suggest alpine they're a lil on the pricey side but well worth it imo. i paid bout 180 for mine. u just gotta watch the sales and shop around.

theonetrueapex 03-02-2008 12:33 AM

Welcome! I just started getting into my Blazer a few months ago. You can see in my sig what I have done so far. I am actually getting my box Rhino lined Monday and will be taking pictures then. I agree with BlueKnight and recommed starting with a new headunit if audio is something you are into. Replacing a stock stereo is very simple and will definately personalize your ride. Then again it is only on the inside, so if you are into showing off the exterior I agree with some lighting mods. I am currently interested in HIDs so you can look into that or like Blazin said a pair of tinted tails look pretty good. By the way it looks like you are at a pretty good starting point with the grill guard. Let me know if you have any questions about any installs I have done.

bobditts 03-02-2008 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 94blueknight

they're a lil on the pricey side. i paid bout 180 for mine.
:Dsorry I had to chuckle. $180 is on the cheap side in the audio world. lol