Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 05:43 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers

very nice

Old 07-29-2006, 10:43 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

Yah I think my 1 12 will give him a run for his money.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:25 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

lol dude i think the factory pioneer 12" sub that came in my girlfriends colbalt will give him a run for his money[8D]

Old 07-30-2006, 03:27 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

dude... anything will ok?

Old 07-30-2006, 04:26 PM
FatRyan is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it might have been a joke

Old 07-30-2006, 10:22 PM
swilks84 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, i just posted to see what everyone else has. apparently people have too much time on there hands being on this forum and all, there is no flex in my plexiglass, (mostly because i built it the right way, not some best buy special) which by the way has infinity cnc machined on it, i did myself, i do in fact know all about ohms, and i can run my amp at .5 ohm, i just dont have dual voice coils, i also did in fact hit 129 on the scale at a comp i just entered for fun, im not tryin to have the most obnoxious system, but a very very good sounding system, which can get loud when i need it to, thats why i use bandpass, which is actually the most efficient box there is. also, my amp is 700 rms at 4 ohms, not max, im proly hitin in the range of 1100-1200watts max, but that doesnt really matter. i have a high amp aftermarket alternator, a 1 farad cap, and my lights still dim a little. for such a "little amp", it is doing some damage.

oh yea, i have smoked type s and type r alpine junk with my measly little 700

Old 07-30-2006, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

<clears throat> type r junk???? dont start thinkin' your sq subs in a bandpass are all mighty.....

Old 07-31-2006, 01:57 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

lol u only hit 129 and u beat type r's well congrats on that cause a guy on my clubs dB team is in mid 140's with his 2 type r's so your area must blow extreme ***** if u can beat type r's at 129.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:23 AM
FatRyan is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swilks84

actually, i just posted to see what everyone else has. apparently people have too much time on there hands being on this forum and all, there is no flex in my plexiglass, (mostly because i built it the right way, not some best buy special) which by the way has infinity cnc machined on it, i did myself, i do in fact know all about ohms, and i can run my amp at .5 ohm, i just dont have dual voice coils, i also did in fact hit 129 on the scale at a comp i just entered for fun, im not tryin to have the most obnoxious system, but a very very good sounding system, which can get loud when i need it to, thats why i use bandpass, which is actually the most efficient box there is. also, my amp is 700 rms at 4 ohms, not max, im proly hitin in the range of 1100-1200watts max, but that doesnt really matter. i have a high amp aftermarket alternator, a 1 farad cap, and my lights still dim a little. for such a "little amp", it is doing some damage.

ok, now you just being arrogant. judging solely by your 2 posts, i can tell that you pretty much dont know anything about car audio. and theres nothing wrong with that, but when you come on to this forum the way you did and claim to have the best system, thats just being a jackass. who wants to here some1 going around bragging about what they got or what they know? i know i dont. congradulations, you clipped your signal and nuked your type r. im overpowering my L7s by 500 watts. theyre not nuked cause i know what im doing. but do u see me posting about how i have the loudest system and how im the car audio god? no. and btw, this isnt a very good way to get respect from people (if you even care enough)

Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 AM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: FatRyan

ORIGINAL: swilks84

ok, now you just being arrogant. judging solely by your 2 posts, i can tell that you pretty much dont know anything about car audio. and theres nothing wrong with that, but when you come on to this forum the way you did and claim to have the best system, thats just being a jackass. who wants to here some1 going around bragging about what they got or what they know? i know i dont. congradulations, you clipped your signal and nuked your type r. im overpowering my L7s by 500 watts. theyre not nuked cause i know what im doing. but do u see me posting about how i have the loudest system and how im the car audio god? no. and btw, this isnt a very good way to get respect from people (if you even care enough)
AND THE GREAT ONE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

Quick Reply: soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers