Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 05:54 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Tickets

I was told by a cop concerning loud exhasut on Harleys. He said the Croctch rocket people are pissed at Harley riders for not getting loud exhaust tickets and Harley riders are pissed at the crotch rocket people for the same reason. Same with rice burner's pissed at muscle car owners etc. Its just everyone gets tickets, and whenever they do they complain about the other gear head not getting them. I think its just a think almost everyone can violate the law but most cops over look it.

Sounds like your screwed with the stereo ticket, anyone could be what stereo can you not hear from 50 ft? Sounds like its pretty much an interpiation thing. Id say pay it and from now on when you see a cop turn your radio down. I do this all the time with my stock stereo when Im close toa cop at a light.

I personally think the "disturbing the peace" tickets are BS. Just get over it theres a loud car driving by your house at midnight who cares. I work nights so I sleep during the days and I have this problem all the time. I never sleep worth acrap because of noise. I can see a party though.

Anyone that reads this Im not really thinking to hard about what Im typeing Im tired, and trying to get a bunch of **** done in the next 2 hours.

Old 02-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know that a cop had it within his power to ticket you for headers...? Doesn't make sense to me. I can see not having a cat and the noise problems, but headers??? Last I knew, they weren't illegal...

Old 02-17-2007, 12:06 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

local P.D must be hurtin for money pretty bad.....

Old 02-17-2007, 05:55 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Well their cracking down on street racing. Anything you do to modify your car is illegal. I live in riverside and the cops down here dont care about loud music, shoot one pulled me over just to see what I had. We must have talked for an hour. Anyways I've heard from a person that works for Corona PD that they were tested and recieved and F, go figure.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:30 AM
BF Veteran

hahahaha, thats nice to see he's using his authority to find good setups.......

Old 02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Starting Member
Loud_01_Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

cops around here are like that too..i was doing 51 in a 45 and got pulled over in my old truck..got a loud car stereo ticket, speeding ticket, window tint ticket, loud exhaust, and i got a ticket for having my indash....ended up costing around $450..

Old 02-20-2007, 01:48 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

In dash what? CD player or something? If so thats some major BS

Old 02-20-2007, 01:57 AM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

DVD screen

Old 03-14-2007, 10:20 PM
TheGuardian08 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Blazin_Jason

DVD screen
yup, any tv screen infront of the driver is a violation of the law.

Some of those other "tickets" were kind of stupid

Old 03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran

In saskatoon they're considering making cell phones illegal in cars which I think is a great idea. however they will allow a bluetooth type device.

Quick Reply: Tickets