Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Volfenhag

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Volfenhag

SWEET you got one of the rare 4.6L vortecs haha j/k bro......

whats that logics box tuned to, like 44hz?

well dont expect that setup too impressive......

I wouldnt take everyones advice so lightly, they know what a good system consists of......and it dosent start with a 'V' lol

Old 11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point

you said you coulda got jl"s..thats whta you should of done..no systems i ever had beside fosgate has been as good as the jl"s... beluieve me people thought my volfenhags were garbage but i proved them wrong

[/align]

Old 11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
cloak01ls is an unknown quantity at this point

A very wise man once told me you only know what sounds good by the best you've heard...

Old 11-28-2007, 10:46 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: felonyblazer96

you said you coulda got jl"s..thats whta you should of done..no systems i ever had beside fosgate has been as good as the jl"s... beluieve me people thought my volfenhags were garbage but i proved them wrong

[/align]
honestly JL is not that great of a company.....I mean dont get me wrong, they make a good product that sounds good but they just dont get loud. My last 3 setups, 2 15" MD Napalms, 1 18" Atomic APXX, and my SI Mag. would destroy a w7 any day of the week. JL is way too mainstream and overpriced for my liking

Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: jagblazer01

[/align]
honestly JL is not that great of a company.....I mean dont get me wrong, they make a good product that sounds good but they just dont get loud. My last 3 setups, 2 15" MD Napalms, 1 18" Atomic APXX, and my SI Mag. would destroy a w7 any day of the week. JL is way too mainstream and overpriced for my liking
who cares about being loud? whats the point of damaging your ears, pissing off the neighborhood, getting tickets from the cops and eventually getting your car impounded?

Old 11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
ltown21 is an unknown quantity at this point

well w7's are more of a sq sub than a spl sub but don't get me wrong they can be loud too. oh and you could do WAY better than those volfenhag subs

Old 11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: bobditts

[/align]
who cares about being loud? whats the point of damaging your ears, pissing off the neighborhood, getting tickets from the cops and eventually getting your car impounded?
b/c its a lot of fun....competing is awsome. Its also called responsible listening. Yea my stuffs loud. But i turn it down in residential areas, at night time, at traffic lights. So its no big deal. Also, higher frequencies will damage your ears worse then bass will

Old 11-29-2007, 11:28 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Subwoofers are waaaaaaaay funner to play with than tweeters LOL

and good point jag.

high frequency FTL

Old 11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

b/c its a lot of fun....competing is awsome. Its also called responsible listening. Yea my stuffs loud. But i turn it down in residential areas, at night time, at traffic lights. So its no big deal. Also, higher frequencies will damage your ears worse then bass will
i turn mine down the same way and dont have many problems except i dont turn it down at red lights, i have been pulled over a few times because i didnt see the cop but they let me off. and i agree that conpeting is really fun.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:45 PM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point

my jl"s thump utica and there is a bunch of ricers around here with great setups but my jl"s overpower them

[/align]