Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Builds (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/)
-   -   01 jimmy (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/01-jimmy-62075/)

2001Jimmy 08-12-2011 10:29 PM

01 jimmy

okay so after looking at alot of the builds, i figured to do one myself. however only being 17 its gunna take some time to get the money to do every thing.

things already done:
"roof rack" lights
4 goodyear wrangler radials
Stainless Steel brush guard
Brush guard lights
Rear rotors and brakes
Front drivers wheel hub
"edit" forgot about my airaid intake

Things to do:
Front Leather seats
Finish my cb radio
LED dash board
Herculiner rocker panels and both bumpers
Torsion bar & shackels lift
31's and pro comp alloys down the road.

Just a question anyone know if you can fit the winch mount in synergy offroad with a brush guard?

ill try to post some pics up tommorow

RangerG 08-13-2011 01:03 AM

Sounds good I look forward to the pics!

I believe you will have to do some cutting to fit the bushguard and winch mount.

TheRandom1 08-13-2011 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by RangerG (Post 452695)
Sounds good I look forward to the pics!

Pretty much exactly what I was about to say, haha

2001Jimmy 08-13-2011 07:20 PM

7 Attachment(s)
okay got some pictures now. first is just the passenger side, drivers side is next, then my "ebay" brush guard, my airaid intake, the brush guard lights, my unfinished cb, and my new thrush turbo muffler.

tommorow ill be throwing my exhaust tip on, and hopefully finish my cb. also ordering the 2" shackels tommorow.

2001Jimmy 08-21-2011 09:32 PM

okay, so with my camera dropped in my dogs water bowl on friday, i dont have any pics at the moment. however there has been progress. i will be getting a new camera tommorow and i have gotten the rocker panels and rear bumper herculined. tommorow ill be getting the front bumper done. i didnt have the time to get it done last night. i got done last night at midnight so i called it quits. ive got my cb radio installed, and i ordered my shackels on friday, so they should be here in a few days. i also blacked out my grill, and sand blasted, polished and painted my tow hooks blaze orange.

2001Jimmy 12-14-2011 10:19 PM

*sigh* well my jimmy just got a new transmission in about 2 weeks ago. third gear was gone and just went straight to neutral after 2nd. however with that, ive gotten my rockers herculinered, and new lights up top. i still havnt gotten around to getting my shackels on yet. moneys been kinda tight lately cause my job is pretty much weather based, and tip based. if i can find out how to post pictures from my phone on here ill get pics up asap. kind of dissapointed i cant put a rear tire carrier on cause of my rockers.

2001Jimmy 12-14-2011 10:23 PM

so my transmission went last month and i had to drop 1600 into it. still havent gotten to putting my shackels on yet after several months. that will be done over the christmas break. hopefully my dad can get me the bolts and bushings for free. thats it for now i think. if i can figure out how to post pictures from my phone ill get some up asap.