Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Builds (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/)
-   -   2000 4door Blazer into Xtreme in stages (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/2000-4door-blazer-into-xtreme-stages-74633/)

LeWhite 04-07-2013 09:03 PM

I used eight 6x1m button head stainless fasteners to seal the rack. Used s.s. because black oxide wont last

2000BlackBeauty 04-26-2013 01:19 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Update : 4/26/13

Finally had some nice weather to do some things to my Blazer

1) - Removed the Roof Rack on it
2) - Removed the Racing stripes

I also got my Front Bumper and Xtreme Valance and my Xtreme Rear Fender Flares

My latest project is :

1) - Rear Wiper Removal - holes filled in with rear hatch repainted
2) - 5% Limo Tint
3) - 05-09 Mustang GT Hood Scoop

I know you guys will ask the racing stripes just wasn't moving me and the Blazer looks much better all Black anyways especially now that the roof rack is gone ...:icon_bowrofl:

LeWhite 04-26-2013 02:07 PM

Man you have to tint the front windows. Kind of light. You look better without the hood stripes cause they didnt fit too good but a Yenco red stripe outline would be nice.

2000BlackBeauty 04-26-2013 05:03 PM

Ive got a precut kit for the window tint ... i know from the rear doors back its gonna be really dark but ill have to see what the front doors look like with the limo tint on them ... it should look better than they are now thats for sure .... i think im gonna keep the stripes off but i did like how they looked on the rear hatch

since im adding a 05-09 Mustang GT Hood Scoop to the front hood and having it repainted ill have to think about another stripe kit

LeWhite 04-30-2013 11:04 AM

Wheelz wheelz I wanna see sum wheelz

2000BlackBeauty 06-13-2013 10:48 PM

12 Attachment(s)
Update -- 6/13/13

Well I know its been a while but haven't had much time to work on my Blazer as ive been working jobs out of state.

But today I had some time to put my Xtreme lower valance on my bumper and get it ready to take over to the body shop for prep/paint ... The Valance was a decent purchase at $200 with free shipping from California to Illinois

So I decided to scrap the Mustang hood scoop and I went to a Pick n Pull and got a GMC Jimmy Hood for $65 and i'm going with a Mini Cowl Scoop on it

Rims for my Blazer I've got it narrowed down to 2 different rims
1) - 35th Anniversary Camaro rims 17 inch
2) - Voxx MG3 5 spoke Silver rims 17 inch

I'm off to West Virginia for another job so I wont have the Front Bumper/Xtreme Valance painted until I come back .... slowly but surely its all coming together.

LeWhite 06-13-2013 11:36 PM

The VOX wheels look like zq8 wheels on an x truck. Cant say Iv seen the camaro wheels before. Aggreed the hood stripe didnt fit too well but will your new hood fit? Sure wish I could fine a bumper spoiler combo like that. What will you do with the ends of the spoiler that match up with the fender flairs.

2000BlackBeauty 06-14-2013 05:50 PM

10 Attachment(s)
LeWhite

If you shop on ebay you can get a brand new bumper for $75-150 depending on who you order it from

The Xtreme Lower Valance sells for $200 and the bolts I used to install it to the bumper ran me $9.00 at Home Depot .... all you have to do is drill out the holes on the Valance and line everything up ... it took me about 5 hours start to finish that's including taking the old one off and installing the new one ... Paint is gonna run me a couple hundred bucks but I've already done all the prep work on the bumper/valance

I have the GMC Jimmy hood installed also on my Blazer but i'm not going to do anything to it until I buy the Mini Cowl Scoop for it ... I've already got the Front / Rear fender flares but they need painted installed also ... Hopefully by the end of summer i'll have everything installed

Here are some recent pics I took today

ohsofly 06-15-2013 02:20 AM

THE 35TH ANIVERSARY RIMS

Those are nice and rare to have on anything other than a camaro.

2000BlackBeauty 08-18-2013 12:01 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys

Thought I would post some quick pics of my Blazer since I haven't been on here in a while

I bought a Black GMC Jimmy hood from a Pick n Pull for $65.00 and had my Xtreme Valance/Bumper painted to match my truck, still have to have the Fender flares painted and Installed and buy new Rims/Tires for it

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer ... I know I am .. :)