Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

99 4 door blazer

Old 03-23-2019, 09:26 PM
959900s10blazer is on a distinguished road

Something so simple, but man I love your tail light covers. Remind me of my first blazer. It looks clean man! Wish you wasnt all the way in Ontario so we could do meets and such

Old 03-24-2019, 12:40 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

I hear yeah. I rather be mid states! I do road trips every year with the blazer, been to Florida a few times already! Was planning a road trip across route 66 at some point...

I got the blazer put back together, and so far, crossed fingers, no leaks! So this is a good day. Or so I thought. I have the biggest gas leak you can think of. And as well I now have a p0155 and p0300. The gf will be taking the truck to shop down the street to fix the line. I need a break from working and she needs the truck back on the road. After then line is fixed, I will deal with the misfire and o2 sensor. Till then, a few beers and a few bowls... thanks canada for making remedies legal! So much easier to deal with a money grabbing truck that way! Lol

Old 03-24-2019, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by DonL
Till then, a few beers and a few bowls... thanks canada for making remedies legal! So much easier to deal with a money grabbing truck that way!
Only reason I wanna live in Canada and not the Bible Belt honestly 😂

Come to Kentucky one of these days and help me some lol.

Old 03-24-2019, 05:51 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 959900s10blazer

Only reason I wanna live in Canada and not the Bible Belt honestly 😂

Come to Kentucky one of these days and help me some lol.
been twice so far lol

I found it funny, first time I was in the states, I worn a Korn tshirt, walked into a small town grocery store, then commandments hanging above the front door... can only imagine the looks I got. Zombie looking kid, stabbing a voodoo doll through its hand lol...

Old 03-24-2019, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Till then, a few beers and a few bowls... thanks canada for making remedies legal! So much easier to deal with a money grabbing truck that way! Lol
Must be nice... Down here in Texas, they'll put you in a cage for having the wrong kind of plant. Ask me how I know lol

Old 03-24-2019, 10:12 PM

been twice so far lol

I found it funny, first time I was in the states, I worn a Korn tshirt, walked into a small town grocery store, then commandments hanging above the front door... can only imagine the looks I got. Zombie looking kid, stabbing a voodoo doll through its hand lol...
Did we just become friends? I think we did.

(big fan of Korn, Slipknot, Disturbed, etc)

Old 03-25-2019, 05:47 PM
BF Veteran

Those are all in my top ten lol. But I honestly listen to anything. You should hear my playlist, one moment I'm listening to slipknot, next it'll go to elvis.

As for the smoke... its KINDA legal, we are only aloud to buy from government sites and approved dispensaries, and let me tell you, they suck with quality control...

Old 03-25-2019, 06:12 PM
BF Veteran

So I came on, posted a reply, and totally gapped out on why I came in the first place.

I brought the blazer down to a guy, hes gonna do the gas lines, and then take a look at my LIM gaskets... apparently my blazer hates me, because shes leaking again. I did notice that I only have 7 of 8 bolt heads... meaning one snapped! A little ticked off considering they were new bolts. Good thing i kept the old ones. At this point I just want it fixed, so I'll pay someone else to deal with it... ducks because I don't really have the cash, but the wife needs to get back to work, so it was my best option...

Old 03-25-2019, 06:19 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Hey, what do ya know.... my state doesn't like God's plant, either! Trump should just legalize it already...be a good 'business' move.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:32 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by N. Jensen
Trump should just legalize it already...be a good 'business' move.
Not to get too political, but if he did that, his base would eat him alive! Lol. Kiss his 2020 chances goodbye!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 99 4 door blazer