Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Builds (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/)
-   -   Body lift (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/body-lift-68729/)

Jimmy_Blazer 03-06-2012 10:28 PM

Body lift

So I'm looking for a 2" body lift kit with the necessary bumper brackets and other necessities like for oil filter or other lines for a 95 Jimmy 4 door 4x4. Looking for one that wont break the bank, so one like $125-$150. If you guys would be gracious enough would you help me find one? One that finds the best/cheapest gets a free high-five!! :D

Sorry if this isnt in "the right thread", I don't know which one to put it in and I did look over them so don't hate on me.

tibby 03-06-2012 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Blazer (Post 503378)
So I'm looking for a 2" body lift kit with the necessary bumper brackets and other necessities like for oil filter or other lines for a 95 Jimmy 4 door 4x4. Looking for one that wont break the bank, so one like $125-$150. If you guys would be gracious enough would you help me find one? One that finds the best/cheapest gets a free high-five!! :D

Sorry if this isnt in "the right thread", I don't know which one to put it in and I did look over them so don't hate on me.

Probably the lifted thread section near the bottom of the forum, but this post should be fine in the build thread if you provide pics! lol. ;)

But performance accessories is definitely the way to go. Me and Wart and some other peeps got their pa body lift off of craigslist for a good price. If you can't find one on craigslist, I'd go with either summit racing or 4 wheel parts as the best places to get the pa body lift. Since you have a 95-97 blazer, your body lift will be substantially cheaper than the 98+ blazers.

This

97cherryblazer 03-06-2012 11:55 PM

Theres also THIS one on Amazon.com and it ships for free

But i agree. Performance accessories is the way to go, i have my body lift sitting in my room waiting for nice weather to be out on.

neo71665 03-07-2012 11:24 AM

Got my lift off ebay for half what it could be found anywhere else. Just gotta keep your eyes open and be willing to wait.

rexmburns 03-07-2012 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by neo71665 (Post 503480)
Got my lift off ebay for half what it could be found anywhere else. Just gotta keep your eyes open and be willing to wait.

I second that!!! Thats how I got my CB brand new for half price just gotta put in some time searching classifieds and ebay and when you find the right deal jump on it.

neo71665 03-07-2012 11:59 AM

Nib pa 3 inch lift and posilock setup from a guy who never installed it and sold his truck, $80 shipped. Few weeks later I got a poly body mount set from a company going out of business for $40. Won a rebuilt cv axle for 19 cents ($15 shipped). Its just a watch and wait game.

jbw23 03-12-2012 09:17 PM

i got a 2 in PA body lift of craigslist for 75$ im gonna put it on soon, but i would just look on craigslists and on the internet like amazon and ebay