Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

My small 96 Blazer build

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 07:38 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Rex, i just love watching your build thread, its always full of ideas...
BTW, the rear floor decking... Man thats just top notch..
and for every one on this forum, just to let you know, it looks sweet in person,excelent craftsmanship and fits like a glove.... Awesome Dude..
Robert

Old 03-15-2013, 09:02 PM
JMC
JMC is on a distinguished road

Hey Rex, I posted a 4 wheel issue a while ago on a 98 and I guess it's the transfer case motor from reading. My concern is a leaking seal. My mother bought this used and had trouble last year switching into or out of 4 wheel. I am wondering if the leak caused the problem. Like an automatic transmission low on fluid?

Old 03-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the compliments man! I've got some more concrete answers on inspections and emissions after motor swap and sas that I totally forgot to tell you the other day. Hopefully I will see you Monday and ill fill you in. Let me know when your ready and we will build you a floor too!

Old 03-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JMC
Hey Rex, I posted a 4 wheel issue a while ago on a 98 and I guess it's the transfer case motor from reading. My concern is a leaking seal. My mother bought this used and had trouble last year switching into or out of 4 wheel. I am wondering if the leak caused the problem. Like an automatic transmission low on fluid?
What seal is it that's leaking? Also what was hard about switching the transfer case?

Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Here you go chesty I will get it started for you! You say I'm ripping off my employer but my employer is fully aware of what I do with my day and could care less as long as all of my work is completed which it is every day. Thats called being competent in what I do and having a boss that recognizes so.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Here you go chesty I will get it started for you! You say I'm ripping off my employer but my employer is fully aware of what I do with my day and could care less as long as all of my work is completed which it is every day. Thats called being competent in what I do and having a boss that recognizes so.
TRUTH!
Chesty is just a little dummy. I think one of the feet on his step stool broke, so now its uneven when he tries to step up on it, often falls off.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:11 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

So what's the deal there anyways? Why the drama?

Old 03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

He is always ruining peoples thread with dumb useless comments and more than a few people are sick of it! Every thread he posts in seems to get mucked up so I figure I will just sit on the bomb and attempt to save the rest of the forum by asking him to continue his unfounded unsupported comments here

Old 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Hm... I hadn't noticed any. Then again I don't notice most posts if they don't have something in them to attract my attention, and internet drama is so petty.

This should be entertaining to read though!

Old 03-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Thats if he even decides to join the convo! Check out his posts and you will see that just about every single one is pointless or misinformative to the subject!

Quick Reply: My small 96 Blazer build