Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Phil's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Edelbrock muffler is next, but it might be a while. Reason being is that I am about to make a HUGE purchase. I know its a small pic.

Its a 2 bed/2.5 bath with 1250 sqft. Granite countertops, new maple counters, new (fake) wood floors, and a fireplace. Needs carpet upstairs, paint, and for the outside to be spruced up ab it. More pics after the home inspection, which will hopefully be Friday.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:09 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

You'll be getting a smaller house than my mom and i currently live in but still have 1 more shower/bathtub.... i don't like you haha. that'd be nice, good luck with the inspection

Old 07-13-2010, 02:04 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Most houses in Florida have at least 2 bathrooms.

Where's that house at, Phil?

Old 07-13-2010, 04:42 PM

Thanks guys, the house is in Brandon about 10 minutes away from where I live now. This is what my main project will be for the near future. Closing isn't until August 12th though so before then I'll show the Blazer a little love and do the muffler and get some lights on the brush guard.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:52 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Be sure to post a video of the exhaust!

Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 AM

Okay, was at Advance today getting oil and a filter to change my oil today. On a whim I bought some Navigator driving lights. They look good but the wiring harness that was advertised as being included on the box, was not in fact in there. Gotta go back later and either try to talk sense to a manager or just yank a harness from another box.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:54 AM

Returned the lights last week, and last night I made my muffler purchase. Video to come once it arrives.

Old 08-01-2010, 11:20 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Can't wait to hear it Phil. At least the store was cool about the return minus the harness that you never got

Old 08-02-2010, 08:03 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sorry it didn't work out with the lights Phil, but @ least you were able to return them.

i'll second that request for the muffler sound bite, once you get 'er all done.

how did the home inspection go?

Old 08-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Inspection went great, but then from the seller having the AC and water shut off for the last year, the line for the ice maker and the AC leaked all over the downstairs. I said if she backed down on the price some I would still buy, but shes refusing to budge. So this deal has fallen through unfortunately.

Appreciate all the good words guys, and now I have a little more time with the closing not being on the 12th anymore. So hopefully some KC foglights before I end up finding and closing on another house.