Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Phil's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Starting Member
speterson1011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Phil

That sounds pretty solid to me man, I seen your truck outside of Cody's a while back before they closed down, probably a month ago

Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

hey now, that sounds like a Michigan get together idea right there. i didn't realize there were more than 3 of you florida guys on here.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:26 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Phil
Good news: Seller on the house finally came to her senses. Knocked the 2.5k off the price so I can redo the floors. I'll sign papers on Thursday and start the repairs.
so the house deal was back on? and you didn't update us? or was this the update?

anyways, congrats-on both.

the house, and being smart enough to know that stopping is waaaaaay more important than sounding good.

i'm sure the GF will pay you back.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Yep, that was the update. I'm not going to leave you guys hanging on an update like that lol. And yes, the gf was very grateful for me doing her brakes in such hot weather on my first day off in 18 days.

Stephen, I'll make a topic in the Clubs and Shows section, lets see what happens. Worst case scenario I'm still up for meeting up at Hooters or Winghouse haha.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Starting Member
speterson1011 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha Alright i'll check it out. I know of a few guys that are close by that would meet up probably. Rancho would be cool, go to winghouse before then rancho. It's been good out there lately, you dont have to go through any pits and stuff or get dirty/wet lol

Old 09-08-2010, 12:08 PM

^I think I saw you on 60 Monday night around 7:30 near St. Cloud. Awesome truck!

Also.......... got my Edelbrock muffler put on today. Sounds great! Video today or tomorrow.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:06 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Can't wait to hear it.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:23 PM

So not a video update, that will come this weekend when my buddy with a good camera is in town. But, I need some help with my LEDs. I ran the ground wire to a bolt near the kick panel on the driver's side. For whatever reason the wires keep getting chewed away. Any advice on what to do/a better place for a ground? I see some bolts behind the pedals, but I'm a little scared to run them there. Help is greatly appreciated.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

when i ran cold cathodes under my dash i grounded the control box to the bolt on the passenger side dash support.... does that make sense?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 AM

Thanks! I'll make an attempt to get at it this weekend