Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Phil's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow..those are cheap. Hmmm..I may have to look at getting a set of those as well.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:17 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

yes those are the ones i just purchased them from advanced autoparts.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Old thermostat went out on me Saturday night. Popped in a Hypertech 180* t-stat just now. I am not saying I GAINED hp, but it does feel like the engine is freed up and isn't working as hard as it was before teh t-stat went out. Thanks to the search feature on here, I didn't have to ask any questions that had already been answered.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:08 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Anything new going on Phil? great looking truck, can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done

Old 02-06-2010, 12:33 AM

My girlfriend got me a cold air intake for Valentine's Day- should get here this week, but she's going to be evil and make me wait haha. I had ordered a Cherry Bomb Turbo 2.5" in/out from a store on eBay but they said they were out. I'll order either the same muffler from a different site, or spend extra and get an Edelbrock SDT muffler. Heard a clip on Youtube of one on a 4.3 and holy crap it sounds badass!

I still need to take pics of my CD player haha.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 PM

Just got a GREAT deal on a Hypertech Power Programmer III. Should have that and the CAI installed next weekend.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Phil
My girlfriend got me a cold air intake for Valentine's Day- should get here this week, but she's going to be evil and make me wait haha. I had ordered a Cherry Bomb Turbo 2.5" in/out from a store on eBay but they said they were out. I'll order either the same muffler from a different site, or spend extra and get an Edelbrock SDT muffler. Heard a clip on Youtube of one on a 4.3 and holy crap it sounds badass!

I still need to take pics of my CD player haha.

THAT'S WHO MAKES THEM!?!?!?! Dammit! for some reason I found these, then thought it was Flowmaster who made them.... and now...

Thanks for making my day lmao. That was the muffler I wanted originally lmao.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:18 PM

They sound great IMO. Very similar to some Flowmasters I've heard.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:22 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I'll have to look into the Edelbrocks. I want to make the Blazer louder.

*edit* Just looked them up on Youtube. In my opinion, they sound better than Flowmasters. They really quell the tinny upper end bark. Looks like I'm getting the same muffler, then. lol.

Last edited by cbr995; 02-11-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 AM

Sweet! I'm setting a new trend on BF.com!