Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Black ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:17 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Yea, I am extremely happy with it so far. Giving her $210 to cover her payment for the next month so I can really get a feel for it. I tells ya tho. Wally Worlds parking lot ain't so easy in a big truck that ain't yours lol

I love it tho. I liked the front end ever since the Avalanche came out and then a DieselTech magazine basically sealed the deal. Septembers issue was a white 04 duramax that was HUGE.

I have the full page picture in my room. Even went as far as to draw it and customize it.
I think this is it!

Old 02-27-2011, 09:48 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Very Nice. Have no idea what im going to get in addition to the blazer in a few years yet. (And yes addition cuz ill never sell it)

Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 PM

I don't either, don't get me wrong. But its just not the right time for 2 vehicles. I WILL have another blazer and will never leave this forum. I'm sure I can find my answers here anyways. No matter what vehicle I have lol

Old 02-28-2011, 03:28 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I don't either, don't get me wrong. But its just not the right time for 2 vehicles. I WILL have another blazer and will never leave this forum. I'm sure I can find my answers here anyways. No matter what vehicle I have lol
Good attitude! Don't buy a Prius though...not sure how much help people would wanna offer you then...

I feel your parking lot pain, going from driving my Blazer to the old man's 07 Dakota, feels like I'm maneuvering the Titanic around icebergs.

Good luck with that new Silvy if you end up taking it!

Old 02-28-2011, 07:18 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Wally Worlds parking lot ain't so easy in a big truck that ain't yours lol
now you know how i feel every Spring when i bring my 'Burb back out.

btw, my son said your truck looks really nice. guess he was around this afternoon when you stopped by.

btw #2, sorry the wife had a total brain fart when you stopped by, she didn't realize exactly what i meant when i told her you were stopping by for the tray to your truck. like you said though, i'll see you soon enough anyways.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:42 PM

Yea. I have the cap off and no betty boop anymore. I have it till I can't pay. Pretty happy about it. Gonna call insurance in about 3 weeks lol.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:04 AM

Well, HUGE update. I found out that for only $16,500 CAD you can replace all the exterior panels and engine to make it look like a sierra.

Haha Just Joking! I BOUGHT A FULLSIZE! I'm in love with it too! 2005 Sierra Crew cab Z71. Every option except sunroof! The best part is, when I went to pick it up, the dealer gave me a full tanl o' gas lol. Usually they do $20 and send you on your way. Its good knowing people.

I am extremely happy! I will have pics up tomorrow and I may need a photoshop request granted! lol

Old 03-24-2011, 01:43 PM

As promised, Pics!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Beginning Member
walker99 is on a distinguished road

very nice.... whats the plans for the zr2 now tho

Old 03-24-2011, 08:12 PM

She is gone this weekend, so I'm told. Sad I know, but I WILL have another one. K5 or 1st gen tho.

Quick Reply: Project: Black ZR2