Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Blazed

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 10:01 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
i noticed it but still wasn't sure. i did the same to my stocks and it was to dark. cop yelled at me about that but didn't notice my HIDs, tinted windows, or system so.... guess i got lucky
HIDs are arguably illegal around michigan....depends where you are...royal oak cops i've heard are by far the worst. and aren't your windows LEGALLY tinted? lol just saying.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

they are but was never asked about it. i never hit royal oak so. Grosse Pointe Cops only hate you if you're not from GP. sad but true. they'll come up behind you, run your plates, and if you're not from the area pull you over for the little things.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:11 PM

they are but was never asked about it. i never hit royal oak so. Grosse Pointe Cops only hate you if you're not from GP. sad but true. they'll come up behind you, run your plates, and if you're not from the area pull you over for the little things.
thankfully i don't drive around that area very often...if ever...nope never....lol

Old 10-19-2010, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Derek, its only if you're driving the POS with rims, a system, or are being strange. people do 25 in a 35 so they won't get "caught"... gee, you're doing 10 under and aren't 16 or 75... i wonder why?

anyways, truck looks great

Old 10-24-2010, 08:39 AM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Derek, its only if you're driving the POS with rims, a system, or are being strange. people do 25 in a 35 so they won't get "caught"... gee, you're doing 10 under and aren't 16 or 75... i wonder why?
'cause your high as a kite from blazin' in the Blazer and copper's gotta job to do too....lol

Old 10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
kinter614 is on a distinguished road

great thread i have my truck just like yours without intention seeing i just say your build up i have the bottom of my truck herculined the frame sanded down and POR-15 and i have projector head lights clear bumper lights euro tail lights 2 inch body lift 2 inch shackles and 1.5 t-bark crank riding on stock size tires hopefully getting 31 or 32's on wide offset rims i also have dual exhaust but no sound system yet also i have my side glass trim herculined it looks good ill have to post pic's a diff time

Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by kinter614
great thread i have my truck just like yours without intention seeing i just say your build up i have the bottom of my truck herculined the frame sanded down and POR-15 and i have projector head lights clear bumper lights euro tail lights 2 inch body lift 2 inch shackles and 1.5 t-bark crank riding on stock size tires hopefully getting 31 or 32's on wide offset rims i also have dual exhaust but no sound system yet also i have my side glass trim herculined it looks good ill have to post pic's a diff time
i took a look at your pictures, very nice truck, im not the biggest fan of body lifts on blazers because i feel as if it exposes too much of the frame, but yours doesn't look too bad. How do you like your projectors? How much did you pay for them and how is the cut off on them?

Old 10-24-2010, 09:57 PM
blueblazer1982 is on a distinguished road

trucks looking good

how's senior year treating you?

Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by blueblazer1982
trucks looking good

how's senior year treating you?
easy as **** lol, so much free time on my hands...if only i had the money to do some awesome stuff to my truck lol i've got all the time i could want and more.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:25 PM
kinter614 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazerGuy2001
i took a look at your pictures, very nice truck, im not the biggest fan of body lifts on blazers because i feel as if it exposes too much of the frame, but yours doesn't look too bad. How do you like your projectors? How much did you pay for them and how is the cut off on them?
the pic's on here arnt recent of my herculiner and blacked out frame. but i like my projectors its a b**** to get them aligned properly but once done they work great im thinking of putting HID's in it also i paid 220 and some change for them and what you mean by cut off? also put my dual exhaust on this weekend but looks crappy because i have 5 inch round tips that came off my old truck that i welded on to the old trucks pipes that i want to cut off but have noting to replace it with so it will heat up my bumper to much so im going to keep them on there till i get new ones

Quick Reply: Project Blazed