Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Looks darn good!

Old 09-27-2011, 10:32 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Yeah I saw the pics on facebook earlier. Lookin' Good!

OH! Where did you get the LED signals from? I'm going to get the same ones when I get my clear signals and replacement HID bulb.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:58 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

These are the exact bulbs I got and the exact ones you'll need. Turn Signal Lights Bulbs 3057 3157 Switchback LED #57 | eBay

You'll also need these: (2) NEW 6 OHM 50W LED BULB TURN SIGNAL LOAD RESISTORS | eBay

They're nice resistors because of the heat sinks, they do get surprisingly warm.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Wow those bulbs are pricey, but they're the good ones that actually light up the whole reflector, too.
Only thing is LED brake lights and those are close to the same price for good ones. I need 4 of them, though... How good are the LED fog light bulbs? I've seen LED bulbs like those and they tend to not be very bright.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:09 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If you want actual light output from your foglights then I would stay away from the LED's lol. Mine are all for show since the HID's and HI6 render them redundant. They are decently bright though, I had a few people ask if they were HID's, I laughed and said no.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Starting Member
Senshi09 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Have a few more updates.

And this is what I'm in the process of doing now:

Excuse me while I go lay my last coat of clear on the cab light
Youre in the process of making crispy chicken with your 3bl? Thats awesome, let me know how it turned out! Seriously though, it looks good. How much did you get for your trade in?

Old 10-15-2011, 01:48 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

need more low and new rims IMO prolly SS replicas

Old 11-03-2011, 06:28 PM
BF Veteran

Well I just received a new set of lenses today for my Denali projectors, instead of having lenses with vertical grooves, I'm going to be running smooth and clear lenses from a TSX thanks to The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications .

Here they are.

I'll update with my progress since I will be modding my cutoff shield tomorrow as well.

Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Dang you! That's a dangerous website for someone like me!

Old 11-04-2011, 01:06 AM
BF Veteran

Oh trust me... I'm in the same boat lol.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie